Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    6 to 8 months?? Try August 2011. That is when the first post appeared from a programmer explaining the android problems they were facing. Kind of a long time don't ya think?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe they gave Android the high feeding costs but none of the actual good features ios has. This is seriously unbelievable. Are they actually trying to get us to all uninstall?

Rhino Keeper
    o_O k I'm def not updating if all I'm getting is high food cost an nothing else

Android users make sure you DO NOT update, they shafted us again. Your only update will be the insane feeding cost. I guess they really do want android users to quit. The low feeding costs was the only thing we had that somewhat made us on par with ios.

Rhino Keeper
    The feeding costs weren't even a fair trade with all the features we're lacking, but they at least helped. I honestly cannot understand Teamlava's logic, unless they truly are trying to get us quit. Why even release the game on this platform if this is how they treat the users?

Rhino Keeper
    ikr it sux its like im back at my old job everytime i turn around im getting the shaft grrrrrrr hate this sfm

For those of us that had auto update turned on, if you download new dawn version the feeding cost are at the lower level. Make sure you uncheck auto update as I'm sure they will update the feeding cost on that version too as they obviously like to screw android users.

Rhino Keeper
    from what ive heard there going to delete new dawn as they have already done so for multiple ios Players

Rhino Keeper
    atleast thats what i read in the ios forum that i thought was for everyone seriously anyway they can make the forum easier for us to were we dont have to get tricked into reading ios updates like make it easier to identify ios updates, with all other updates for other platforms. for instince spin the wheel is ios only but dosnt state it along with the boost breedany android reader can mis identify it as an update for everyone rather then ios exculsive

Rhino Keeper
    At least give us the Dawn Tree to help ease the pain of increased food costs TL. What kind of logic is this?