Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    but honestly who here agrees that if you cant have it you dont wana hear about it or read about it continuously, or when you read new updates and you get that joyfully right on feeling thinking the updates are for everyone only to click on the page read 3 pages over and see in big bold letters IOS ONLY, its enough to wana brake the rules but if we do we get in trouble so rather then anybody spitting out are few choice words we bite back are comments and remember that not all IOS players are rude to us and we respect them because they are truly good neighbors and respectful friends.
    I know, I understand and I agree even if I m wouldnt like to pay too much to evolve my dragons lol good night mister night owl and "bon appetit"

Banned
    I knew as soon as I saw the boost breed and spin the wheel it was for iOS, I never thought for one second that it was for android... I'm only level 26 and have 26 dragons so I have a long way to go. I don't mind people talking about the updates that we didn't get but I would like some info from TL about what android will be getting and when.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Oh my, its only a game not a contest with a lot of money to the end.
    Are you Android or IOS?

Rhino Keeper
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post560977

heres the link to ponys blog of what ios has that all platforms have suggested and what we can get an not get
    Last edited by maguar; 03-08-13 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Updated with additional info from member

Rhino Keeper
    ment to type everything
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post560977

click the links verevything ios already has thats been suggested by android and kindle
    ugh dan typoe ment to say heres the link to ponys blog of what ios has that all platforms have suggested and what we can get an not get ugh

Banned
    There is an update to the Original Dragon Story for Android now in the Google Play market.

It's a MINOR update. All the goals from the Valentines edition are now available (so pink goals, black goals, etc) AND they updated the food costs for Light and other new dragons.

Still no boosts or New Dawn Goals, no trading or crafting, no dragon album.

Still some scrolling/panning issues on islands with a lot of decorations.

Banned
    Gotta say, very disappointed at this point. 6-8 months waiting for even just New Dawn goals/boosts never mind all the other new features iOS users are getting left, right and center. STOP putting all your coders on iOS and START getting them porting code to Android! This minor update is a slap in the face...updated food costs but no boosts STILL!!!! We've been waiting a long time for this. Now you're putting flashy stuff that isn't needed in iOS (the little rotating stars surrounding gems and other items received from trading for example...really? Who needs that? Just show what users received.) Adding little games (spin the wheel) and things when a VERY LARGE portion of your user base is completely ignored. No communication, no expected time frame, and you hang your forum moderaters out to dry by not providing them any info or if they know, they aren't allowed to say anything. Not a smart move.

Very disappointing indeed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-13 at 01:01 PM. Reason: flaming

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    There is an update to the Original Dragon Story for Android now in the Google Play market.

It's a MINOR update. All the goals from the Valentines edition are now available (so pink goals, black goals, etc) AND they updated the food costs for Light and other new dragons.

Still no boosts or New Dawn Goals, no trading or crafting, no dragon album.

Still some scrolling/panning issues on islands with a lot of decorations.
    So we've to use the new dawn app for reduced food costs? I'm going to off automatic updates!

Wth I thought the new update is the new wheel update zzz
    This games really disappoint me to the max -#-
    Just from playing this games for a few months, I'm already thinking of wanting to quit ....
    Keep getting same dragon again n again, now the food cost also increasing (vomit ....)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Gotta say, very disappointed at this point. 6-8 months waiting for even just New Dawn goals/boosts never mind all the other new features iOS users are getting left, right and center. STOP putting all your coders on iOS and START getting them porting code to Android! This minor update is a slap in the face...updated food costs but no boosts STILL!!!! We've been waiting a long time for this. Now you're putting flashy stuff that isn't needed in iOS (the little rotating stars surrounding gems and other items received from trading for example...really? Who needs that? Just show what users received.) Adding little games (spin the wheel) and things when a VERY LARGE portion of your user base is completely ignored. No communication, no expected time frame, and you hang your forum moderaters out to dry by not providing them any info or if they know, they aren't allowed to say anything. Not a smart move.

Very disappointing indeed.
    Superbly said ... exactly .. BRAVO, tonguelashing!!! This whole update/feature business is a mess and has been for WAY too long! I can be patient, but this is getting beyond rediculous!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-13 at 01:02 PM. Reason: edit quote