Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Remember that we android users have some advantages paying less than iOS to evolve our dragons
    Once parity fully effective, this advantage will also disappear.. I guess

Rhino Keeper
    dosnt help when ios memeber post in android blogs and rub it in are faces bout the new updates they keep getting everytime i turn around theirs a new update here and a new update their atleast the ios player that are my neighbors have enough respect not to gloat an brag about their updates, other on the other hand psshhhhhh. i now know how it feel to be the ugly stepchild but heck kindles got it worse wow still dont see how they can be so calm an collective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Remember that we android users have some advantages paying less than iOS to evolve our dragons
    Once parity fully effective, this advantage will also disappear.. I guess
    lol, yeah we can feed our dragons cheaper... but iOS has, trading, crafting, album, boost breed, spin the wheel, storage and dragons that android can't get... I've probably missed a few other things too...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    dosnt help when ios memeber post in android blogs and rub it in are faces bout the new updates they keep getting everytime i turn around theirs a new update here and a new update their atleast the ios player that are my neighbors have enough respect not to gloat an brag about their updates, other on the other hand psshhhhhh. i now know how it feel to be the ugly stepchild but heck kindles got it worse wow still dont see how they can be so calm an collective.
    Oh my, its only a game not a contest with a lot of money to the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    lol, yeah we can feed our dragons cheaper... but iOS has, trading, crafting, album, boost breed, spin the wheel, storage and dragons that android can't get... I've probably missed a few other things too...
    dragon stable. new decorations

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Oh my, its only a game not a contest with a lot of money to the end.
    equality is a must in today world whether its games or reality

Rhino Keeper
    lmao jk sry if i sound grouchie its just half of the blogs ive been reading bout android have had several ios players poking fun and bragging bout their updates tends to get annoying

Banned
    Yeah, I can see myself getting frustrated with all that. Look what we got : a silly robot decoration. That was our "Android only gift". Laughable. We're still drowning in the pink, who knows when we will have an update that will let us return to the green grass... But well, there are dragons to breed and fun to have so let's kick the grouchy mood out the door, at least until the next IOS exclusive update

Rhino Keeper
    they already got it its called the spin the wheel breeding boost and whats confusing is rather then post it an ios update it just says spin the wheel and breeding boost

Rhino Keeper
    but honestly who here agrees that if you cant have it you dont wana hear about it or read about it continuously, or when you read new updates and you get that joyfully right on feeling thinking the updates are for everyone only to click on the page read 3 pages over and see in big bold letters IOS ONLY, its enough to wana brake the rules but if we do we get in trouble so rather then anybody spitting out are few choice words we bite back are comments and remember that not all IOS players are rude to us and we respect them because they are truly good neighbors and respectful friends.