Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    I think I got. I'm not sure though, I close those as fast as I can. It probably doesn't say anything important on it though.
    I'm getting it on the Valentines edition, but it's not the same as other contest popups. It just says, "can you breed this rare dragon?" Previous contest popups would show the dates and so forth, but not this one. Kind of odd that way.

I'm hoping an update for our platform will be available soon and that it fixes the memory leak issues (particularly with zoom function), the scrolling/panning issues which don't seem to be there in other versions of DS for Android, and bring the feature set and goals more in line with our iOS counterparts. Of course, I know we'll probably be waiting a month or so at least :-(

Farm Supplier
    Now I'm really wishing that TL will finally bring us the dragon album. That new reward Lightning dragon sure is a cool one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freyx378 View Post
    Now I'm really wishing that TL will finally bring us the dragon album. That new reward Lightning dragon sure is a cool one.
    yes but expensive to feed. Same with the new Four Leaf Dragon...OUCH.

But We're all still waiting patiently for an update so we can be on par with our iOS counterparts.

Rhino Keeper
    speaking of expensive to feed wow my night dragon can eat cnt keep up pour lil guy has to starve 3 days out the week just so Ican keep up

Fashion Designer
    not expensive to feed if you feed them on original DS or new dawn ! it s only expensive on valentines edition

Fashion Designer
    you always ask for parity. I m ok with that but we still can feed all our dragons with less than 10kapples. parity mean that we will have to pay 100 000k apples to feed one dragon...

Fashion Designer
    oops.. not 100 000 k but 100k

Rhino Keeper
    then ima definately gona have to switch back to the original but i really wana hold off in order to get passion and cupid and chocalate

Rhino Keeper
    the way i see it just message me when we get new dragons for androids cuz im done reading every single post a bout a ne dragon for ios but ill bite back my tounge and respect the rules

Fashion Designer
    I do play new dawn + valentines on phone and tab. First oen to evolve each, second to bredd also pinks dragons.