Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    I stand corrected, it seems you can ONLY DEVELOP for Android using Java :-( Stupid, especially considering all the libraries are written in C/C++. Go figure :-(
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 01-30-13 at 06:10 PM. Reason: removed outside link due to forum rule

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Profsink...I have the same questions....will this update be an overall update or just the valentines stuff to distract and "placate the masses" will we get any ofthe stuff we are behind on? Maybe someone can answer that! I think we wont or it would have been mentioned... I am thankfull we will get something though! Hopefull we will get more of the old updates.... doubtfull it will happen though... dont get me wrong I am grateful we are getting something but it should not excuse or override the things we are lacking....maybe someone higher up will address that question.....ooooooooo still cant wait for the valentines to update!!
    The Valentine's Day edition will only be Valentine's content.

We agree this doesn't override any parity issues, but are happy that we're able to share the Valentine's content for both platforms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

We agree this doesn't override any parity issues, but are happy that we're able to share the Valentine's content for both platforms.
    What about the food costs?

New Resident
    That explains why I got the v card request and not any of the lotus blossoms requests from my neighbors.

Grand Emperor
    And this is why I stopped playing dragon story.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I can't help it... I'm glad we are getting the valentines stuff, but a part of me is a little disappointed it's not coming with an update as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

Is that means no pink coming to Android any time soon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Is that means no pink coming to Android any time soon?
    I was just going to ask about that. There are no pink requirements in the Valentine content then? I mean, nothing we're going to need pink for?

I saw pictures of the pink "grass" ... that's a LOT of pink! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    From what I understand, the two Hearts are Red/Blue, and Passion comes from the two halves. No pink. Though the icon makes one think it was intended to be Pink, but got changed for some reason, like not leaving Android out of a Holiday thing.

I'm shocked to hear, well, anything about an update, really. I wasn't expecting much from this update, yet TeamLava still manages to disappoint. At least we're not getting the shaft for Valentine's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    From what I understand, the two Hearts are Red/Blue, and Passion comes from the two halves. No pink. Though the icon makes one think it was intended to be Pink, but got changed for some reason, like not leaving Android out of a Holiday thing.

I'm shocked to hear, well, anything about an update, really. I wasn't expecting much from this update, yet TeamLava still manages to disappoint. At least we're not getting the shaft for Valentine's.
    Well, that's what I was thinking I understood about the two Hearts.