Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone really bothered by the lack of boosts? I'm just curious cause I see people complaining about it and I don't understand understand why. Sure they're nice decorative buildings, and we want parity but with those updates comes the permanent increased food costs too.. I understand being upset over trading/crafting. But boosts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Is anyone really bothered by the lack of boosts? I'm just curious cause I see people complaining about it and I don't understand understand why. Sure they're nice decorative buildings, and we want parity but with those updates comes the permanent increased food costs too.. I understand being upset over trading/crafting. But boosts?
    They are going to increase our food costs, no matter what. Its already done in the Valentine's version. It's only a matter of time before they update the other versions, as well.

We want quests and content. All of it. It gives us more to do in a game we enjoy. It's not hard to understand.

For me, trading and crafting needs to come ASAP. Not only are gemstone dragons very cool, but my islands are overflowing with rare and super rare dragons doubles that I need to trade.

Banned
    Well with a new iOS update out, one can hope Android/kindle will get an update also soon?!?!

Farm Supplier
    When will crafting, trading and album will be available on android? And if not, why?

Rhino Keeper
    A, another album dragon we don't have (Lightning) ... :-(

Rhino Keeper
    atleast will get the goal eventaully dunno know when but itll have

Executive Chef
    So ... is the new Four Leaf Dragon and IOS only dragon? If so, wonder why they won't put that in the thread header? We've asked them to.

Rhino Keeper
    im trying for it on my android

Executive Chef
    Hmmm ... not so sure the Four Leaf is for us too. Just got a 10 hour egg and it's Fruitful. Next, was a 5 hour egg ... Fruitful. Fruitful doesn't have 2 different Temple times.

Rhino Keeper
    im trying for it on my android since i did get the goal on my android so hopefully i can get it