Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Host(ess)
    It makes me sooooo jealous when I visit people and they have so much features that I don't have. Even just a small update other than weekly updates would make me happy because that would show that you's are actually working on something, because come on I know you's say you's are working on it, but words are just words, right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Its not in Google's play store yet. think we'll probably get it but perhaps next week or something.
    I remembered having to wait a while longer for RS v.day edition too
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Yes, pending no issues, in a few days.
    Reading between the lines of Pony's post in the the ds valentines thread, I don't think the Android version isn't finished yet, at least as of yesterday. Sounds like they are still finishing it up. I'm not trying to start any drama by pointing that out, just think we should be cautiously optimistic about getting the valentines version tomorrow. We all know what "soon" or "few days" can mean.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    To be fair, no one sane is actually buying the gemstone dragons for that much money.
    I agree and I'll never pay it. I've wondered why it was/is that such a huge gold price tag was placed on Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire for Android. IOS was/is able to craft them, if I'm not mistaken, not have to shell out huge amounts of gold if they wanted them. I also know that many IOS players have had to wait for Sapphire to be available to them, due to some problem and that it will/would be available to them at a later date. First, I think they were told about a week, but I believe it's been longer now. Anyway, I felt then and feel now that placing such a huge gold price tag on something for Android seemed unfair. Didn't understand why then and still don't.

Fashion Designer
    Okay I had a silly thing to say about how if iOS has to trade for them then Android can't have it for free but the more I try to word it the worse it sounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Okay I had a silly thing to say about how if iOS has to trade for them then Android can't have it for free but the more I try to word it the worse it sounds.
    Well, IF I understand correctly, Android will be able to craft them at some point in time. When that time is, isn't known. I understand that this could be a fact, but what I don't "get" is, why TL slapped such a huge gold price tag on these dragons for Android, if they knew we'd be able to craft them "some day". Just felt to me like it was pretty much a greed thing, because they knew Android was starved for something and some would pay it. I'd like to think none did, but I'm sure I'd be thinking wrong.

Cant understand you. This IS an ios-game and they need to port it to android ... you have no clue how hard it is since its not an cross platform based code. I bet TL is developing with Java but Apple hates cross-platform applications and they have HARD restrictions for apps in the store (i hate the apple-store for that) and they need to develope it twice - One for ios and one for android. I can understand TL: Why should they wait for releasing the finished update on ios - they loosing money when they do. Its a company! And I bet they work as hard as they can on releasing the update for droid too. faster update - faster money!
    Someone had to say that.

Fashion Designer
    Honestly I've always thought that they shouldn't have made the dragons available until we can craft. It's insulting in a way.

Rhino Keeper
    If it is the diffant versions that are giving you trouble i would focus on gingerbread that is a couple years old, just about all phones that can handle the game has it. and anyone with a higher version would handle it even better. and gingerbread can handle anything you have done. i know this because i know some one who plays on a ipod gen 2 and that is far far far behind gingerbread

Executive Chef

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yep - thats what im talking about. Thanks for that Didnt know there was something like that in this forum!