Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I didn't know Virtue was available for Android yet. Is it? not in my Market.
    It's on market !
    Search dragon Story and search the v-day edition

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    It's on market !
    Search dragon Story and search the v-day edition
    Found it .... thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy happy happy! Despite all the glitchs and missing goals and whatnot. Hopefully Kindle will get all of it soon too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I hope Kindle players get Valentine's soon.

Wish it wasn't so ... well ... pink, though. Won't complain about it ... just wishin. LOL
    My thoughts also. I think TL was inspired by Pepto and Tums for this version.

there seems to be many panning issues for valentine's version, i.e. moving left sometimes causes the screen to shift right instead etc

Farm Supplier
    has anyone gotten a left/right heart dragon on android yet?

(Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree? BTW I have no offer to download valentines DS either. Just Valentine RS and Slots.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysChild2 View Post
    (Android user) When I opened DS this morning the message said something about the New Dawn Tree. I have the Caesar dragon challenge but not the L and R heart. I have cleared the island in anticipation of the tree finally appearing...but no NEW DAWN TREE. I don't care about breeding new dragons as much as I care about getting my New Dawn Tree to earn more coins, getting challenges so I can get all the neat stuff ios users have on their island, and breeding the rare or super rare that I don't have yet. I was so happy when the game opened this morning, now I feel quite disappointed. Anyone else see a window mentioning the New Dawn Tree? BTW I have no offer to download valentines DS either. Just Valentine RS and Slots.
    This goal on android is not related to getting the boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It is available, but is part of a quest chain. It starts with New Dawn > Lightbringer > The Emperor Approaches.

Please note that while these are New Dawn goals, they are not related to Boosts (before any speculation occurs, it's ONLY these three goals that are available).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This is all so new, it's a bit confusing for many of us ... me included. I was able to get Caesar while playing the ND and completed the goals there for Caesar, the tree, Mother's robes and any other that was there. There were no more, but I waited a bit. I then installed the Valentine app from Google Play. There have been no goals showing up within Valentine. I undertand that there was/is a bit of a problem with the goals and that TL is working on it and I read a post that told us there was a goal associated with Left/Right dragons (to wait for it) and not to breed pinks dragons until the goals are fixed. A few things that I don't understand and haven't been able to find within the forum (maybe I'm missing it) have to do with the goals from ND. I know the tree isn't for boosts, but is it "there" somewhere and we're supposed to find it? Do we need to uninstall and reinstall our game for the goal fix when it happens?

Farm Supplier
    The tree isn't there. I think to make it appear your clear the area around the tree and it should be there, but it isnt. I've had the area cleared for months no tree, just a patch of land I can't remove cause that's where the tree will eventually appear. I hope.