Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanazagreb View Post
    So does anyone know why some Android users got the Valentines Goal and others did not, or did any Androud users get it at all?? And is this a glitch TL is looking into??
    I don't know, i'm trying for diamond hybrids now but i think we used to lack of goals in the past, so maybe you can try breeding red+blue, if you get magic, that doesn't mean we can't breed heart dragons, because lots of ios players have the same situation

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried breeding for the pink dragons yet? I went ahead and bought a large pink habitat in excited anticipation!

Rhino Keeper
    I get a pop up about the Heart Dragons but no Goal in the Island Gooals thingy! So what now??

Fashion Designer
    i think its possible to get the goal for the same game, b'cos previously i got the ND one while i was playing the normal DS.

well, enjoy the new dragons!
    i'm gonna wait for a while whilst i continue trying to breed for hypnotic (and for any possible bugs to be fixed!)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-01-13 at 11:54 AM. Reason: removed mod action comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post

i think its possible to get the goal for the same game, b'cos previously i got the ND one while i was playing the normal DS.

well, enjoy the new dragons!
    i'm gonna wait for a while whilst i continue trying to breed for hypnotic (and for any possible bugs to be fixed!)
    Well I read the thread too late! I've downloaded DS V already but nevermind! I just don't understaind what's with the The Matchmaking Mother goal! I hope they fix the game soon!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-01-13 at 11:54 AM. Reason: edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Again I'm sorry ivan T.T if the goal really comes out in DS I'm gonna feel so guilty...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    Again I'm sorry ivan T.T if the goal really comes out in DS I'm gonna feel so guilty...
    LoL don't worry and don't feel guilty ! I'm not a patient person anyway... I would end up installing it later anyway cuz I just can't wait!

Banned
    Does anyone know if there are going to be any updates for Kindle players ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Sorry I have no idea! Nothing was said about that on the forum. I hope you guys get it soon....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    You know, Kindle is an Android ?
    Because, the OS of Kindle is Android !!!! (I always post this !! )