Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    No problem ivanazagreb and chocolat13..... I had same missing quest problem with ceasar... ceasar could not be bred until quest appeared in book.... I also spent over 400 gold trying to breed heart dragons which are just as commin as charm and magic but all I got was charm and magic... so feel free to try ...maybe I am wrong...as far as I can tell from what I have experienced the new dragons will not breed until the quests register in the book... I have no pink and no heart quests currently and spent a chunk of gold and got nothing. ..so please try... I just post this to maybe prevent some pour soul like myself from spending gold on something that does not appear to be available....
    I'm not saying I don't believe you! I just tried the Virtue dragon twice and I will wait some "official" statement from TL before another experiment, I don't want to waste gold if there is a glitch or a bug. Thanks for the heads up, a few more hours is not a big deal after months!

Rhino Keeper
    Just out of curiosity what time is it in your country? People keep writing that mods are still probably sleeping so I'm wondering am I the only one that is in the morning zone? It's 11 in the morning in Croatia!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    But i received the pop-up said "Try breed leftheart dragon and right heart dragon to get passion dragon"
    And i will not waste any gold because i have no gold, moreover, my breeding den is busy now, when the breeding complete, i think the goals will appear
    I also recieved that pop up...but still no quest and no dragons....they were popping out right and left for ios users on their update. I am not saying dont try I am just saying dont spend gold....yet. but that doesnt really affect you I guess.lol....my breeding den was empty many times still no quests.let us know whenyou get the qquests and if you breed one before that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    I'm not saying I don't believe you! I just tried the Virtue dragon twice and I will wait some "official" statement from TL before another experiment, I don't want to waste gold if there is a glitch or a bug. Thanks for the heads up, a few more hours is not a big deal after months!
    I hope i am wrong or if i am not they fix it soon! Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanazagreb View Post
    Just out of curiosity what time is it in your country? People keep writing that mods are still probably sleeping so I'm wondering am I the only one that is in the morning zone? It's 11 in the morning in Croatia!
    I am in us...idaho..mst...3:22 am

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so excited about this update I can't get my mind off it!! I just spend like 2 hours rearranging my Island so I can fitt two more habitats but I'm low on coin so I'll have to wait for two more days before I can get enough for clearing and expanding! At the moment I'm waiting so I can get the light dragon and the worst thing is I thought about getting it two days ago when I had enough coins And my den is buisy.... ofcourse with a nother magic from yesterday!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanazagreb View Post
    I'm so excited about this update I can't get my mind off it!! I just spend like 2 hours rearranging my Island so I can fitt two more habitats but I'm low on coin so I'll have to wait for two more days before I can get enough for clearing and expanding! At the moment I'm waiting so I can get the light dragon and the worst thing is I thought about getting it two days ago when I had enough coins And my den is buisy.... ofcourse with a nother magic from yesterday!
    Haha I did the same thing! I got so excited and rearranged my island. Sold some of my duplicate common dragons and few habitats 'cause I'm maxed out on habitats. I also called my husband that he should download the vday edition.

I can't see the new version in the Play store. How did people download it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave_Spencer View Post
    I can't see the new version in the Play store. How did people download it?
    search for dragon story's valentine. if i recall correctly its quite high up the list (top 3?)

Rhino Keeper
    So does anyone know why some Android users got the Valentines Goal and others did not, or did any Androud users get it at all?? And is this a glitch TL is looking into??