Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Rhino Keeper
    The fact that this is the longest thread on the forum should say something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post
    Congratulations to any winners who read this thread. To each his own, but I had hoped no android player would buy the amethyst dragon to send a clear message to tl. Every step (or lack of) tl makes to further the gap between platforms just confirms we are wasting our time posting about wanting an equal game. It's clear giving android missing features is not a priority for tl at this time. If it was a priority, we would have seen proof of that by now. It really is disheartening.
    me too...now there's no incentive as TL knows Android users buy gold...and we probably buy more gold than iOS users do (that was pointed out by someone else and I agree with it) because we can't get a lot of things that iOS users can get for free by trading in dragons and such. (admittedly, they have to buy some decorations with gold same as us, but here is so much more they can do that doesn't require gold that we have no choice over if we want them...ClockWorks Dragon, etc. Hope it does become breedable at some point).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    The fact that this is the longest thread on the forum should say something.
    Yes it does! It says...TL Doesn't care.

Rhino Keeper
    If perchance all my neighbors happened to be Kindle users and I never saw all the kool things android and IOS have I would be perfectly content with the game. I try to keep this in mind as i play. It isn't always easy.... mostly I sigh and think "well there's something else I'll never see".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    me too...now there's no incentive as TL knows Android users buy gold...and we probably buy more gold than iOS users do (that was pointed out by someone else and I agree with it) because we can't get a lot of things that iOS users can get for free by trading in dragons and such. (admittedly, they have to buy some decorations with gold same as us, but here is so much more they can do that doesn't require gold that we have no choice over if we want them...ClockWorks Dragon, etc. Hope it does become breedable at some point).
    As I mentioned recently ... TL evidently doesn't see Android issues as a problem ... to them, nothing is "broken". They get money from Androids, so what's to fix? After this long, it's obvious that they don't care about us and nothing is going to change, except that we will fall further and further behind. Their game(s) are a good example of a greed driven business, in my opinion.

I've taken a break from DS. It isn't worth it to me to stress every single day about this. Why play a game where I know the creators don't care about anything but money? I think it was the email response I got about my very first gold trap that finally did it for me. It's so freaking obvious that this game is driven by greed. I get that this is a business and the goal is to make a profit. There are much better ways to go about this and still show they care about the players. Add more items to the item store for gold. People are always willing to pay for decor and things that set them a part.

Even ios users are catching into to the greed theme. Why else is TL introducing so many dragons and contests? Tomilk as much money as possible without regard to the players pleas.

Rhino Keeper
    I still breed still won't stop till I catch em all (Pokemon reference) but still not gonna worry bout the upgrades so I quit stressing its just a game and occupies some of my spare time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    I still breed still won't stop till I catch em all (Pokemon reference) but still not gonna worry bout the upgrades so I quit stressing its just a game and occupies some of my spare time
    agree

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Yes it does! It says...TL Doesn't care.
    Ouch! That's quite easy to say. However, we've continuously provided an avenue for users to share their feedback (some of which isn't all rainbows and puppies). While we haven't replied to every post or been able to materialize what everyone wants at the drop of a hat, we've read and reviewed a lot. I think that speak volumes about how much TeamLava cares about its users.

As some have mentioned, the thread has reached quite a few pages. Please continue on the new thread.