Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    From the amethyst thread:

Well I sure wasn't one of them and I didn't buy this dragon. I wish no android players did since there is no incentive to actually bring the android version of the game into parity :-( purchasing dragons does not help our cause.

I have so many neighbours quitting due to being royally shafted by TL on many fronts its not funny.

So saddened. So disheartened :-(
    This is how I feel, just saddened.

I will not be purchasing the clockwork or any iOS dragons. It's not fair for our gold (and money) to go towards content that is available for free to only part of the game base.

The funny thing is, by doing this they're driving so many of the Android players away, but i'd venture to bet (as a whole) we're a bigger share of the "gold buying" market.

Why do I think/say this? Well... since the iOS users have so many more features and options, they have plenty to do and keep themselves occupied and busy in the game, and are less likely to get as impatient (or stuck) on one particular element of the game play and be tempted.
    They certainly aren't going to pay out large chunks of money for something they can craft, at least, I'd think most wouldn't.

Basically they have a lot more to do, and with so many features available to them for free, why pay? Whereas we with the least options fork over money to try to get things because it's the only way we can obtain them. That's price discrimination, and I'm pretty sure borderline anti-trust. Just sayin'

I don't like paying towards updates for only a few, adding to the disparity.

You're driving away the paying users for favor of the ones less likely to do so by giving them so much more.

Agree with tonguelashing, completely disheartened.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysilvereyes View Post
    This is how I feel, just saddened.

I will not be purchasing the clockwork or any iOS dragons. It's not fair for our gold (and money) to go towards content that is available for free to only part of the game base.

The funny thing is, by doing this they're driving so many of the Android players away, but i'd venture to bet (as a whole) we're a bigger share of the "gold buying" market.

Why do I think/say this? Well... since the iOS users have so many more features and options, they have plenty to do and keep themselves occupied and busy in the game, and are less likely to get as impatient (or stuck) on one particular element of the game play and be tempted.
    They certainly aren't going to pay out large chunks of money for something they can craft, at least, I'd think most wouldn't.

Basically they have a lot more to do, and with so many features available to them for free, why pay? Whereas we with the least options fork over money to try to get things because it's the only way we can obtain them. That's price discrimination, and I'm pretty sure borderline anti-trust. Just sayin'

I don't like paying towards updates for only a few, adding to the disparity.

You're driving away the paying users for favor of the ones less likely to do so by giving them so much more.

Agree with tonguelashing, completely disheartened.
    Agree with both you and tonguelashing! I won't be buying any of the IOS dragons. Definitely not. Haven't been home long, so I just saw the Amethyst winners and although I congratulate the winners, both IOS and Android, I was saddened that there were Androids who bought Amethyst or any of the gem stone dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Just as an fyi kindle doesn't even have the option to buy amethyst . We cant get mythic and still don't even have pink. At least you guys are way higher up the status ladder then kindle. On the plus side I still have the original feeding costs so I'm evolving everything ive got to epic before we get an update. Also no forceclose issue. Invisible dragons but I can feed em even if I cant see em.

Fashion Designer
    I opened the game and here is what I had
    Android - last update 1rst april 2013 - DS regular (original one)

First time this happen. is it because of the last update?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_story-2013-04-03-10-47-22.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	6314  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post

you mean the blue background thing? It happens to me periodically, but within seconds, the green background is back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    you mean the blue background thing? It happens to me periodically, but within seconds, the green background is back.
    As I said, it didnt happen before and it wasnt only some seconds, I had to close the game.
    And : this is the first time I can zoom out so far. I do not consider myself as a beginner and I know that this aspect is not normal.
    I didnt asked for a "dont worry be happy everything is ok" I only thought that someone could take this as it is : a bug. and I wanted to share the info.
    Sorry if I disturb the thread.

Fashion Designer
    As I said, it didnt happen before and it wasnt only some seconds, I had to close the game.
    And : this is the first time I can zoom out so far. I do not consider myself as a beginner and I know that this aspect is not normal.
    I didnt asked for a "dont worry be happy everything is ok" I only thought that someone could take this as it is : a bug. and I wanted to share the info.
    Sorry if I disturb the thread.
    Was just stating my experience with the game/updates. didn't imply anything else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Was just stating my experience with the game/updates. didn't imply anything else.
    Ok sorry if I was a bit rude. I misunderstood your message.

This happens to me a lot - has happened a lot while visiting neighbors and has been happening since before the update. I can visit three or four neighbors, have the blue thing happen and then it goes into force close. TL must be laughing at my messages as I must sent a good dozen or so while trying to visit. *sigh* I just want to play the game guys, really.

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to any winners who read this thread. To each his own, but I had hoped no android player would buy the amethyst dragon to send a clear message to tl. Every step (or lack of) tl makes to further the gap between platforms just confirms we are wasting our time posting about wanting an equal game. It's clear giving android missing features is not a priority for tl at this time. If it was a priority, we would have seen proof of that by now. It really is disheartening.