Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Wonderful...they release a bug fix update with more bugs...charming. Come on TL, at least make an attempt. This is stupid.
    Well, with the new Clockwork dragon, the popup is there. The goal and dragon WERE in the Market, but they were pulled and neither is now. Guess there are more bugs 'n issues ... again! I know we're all just so shocked, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    so clockwork isn't breedable then why even bother putting it in the dragon I mean cmon u ain't buying it
    Hamadry has already bought it. I think more people will buy clockwork if they don't wish to wait. 500 isn't too much really.

Rhino Keeper
    About this parity, if I was given crafts and the rest of the IOS extras, I probably wouldn't be able to even open my game anymore! The game does not run smoothly at all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyJoPeters View Post
    About this parity, if I was given crafts and the rest of the IOS extras, I probably wouldn't be able to even open my game anymore! The game does not run smoothly at all
    What device do you have? And what version are you using? TL could probably use that info.

From what I've heard from our iOS brethren ( sisteren? ) is that iOS runs smooth, navigates fluidly, dragons have nice particle effects as well, things like the friend requests don't require an extra screen that says, "Your map request" ( blah blah blah insert confirm message here ). To me it just sounds like a bad implementation / port from iOS to Android. There has ALWAYS been bugs, lag, force closes on all versions of DS for Android... just some versions have been worse than others. In My Opinion, ND version looks and plays the smoothest. I use that version unless I need to breed, then I only use the most current whatever version to breed and log out.

I know we got some guys who post in here that have both Android and iOS devices, so please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    What device do you have? And what version are you using? TL could probably use that info.

From what I've heard from our iOS brethren ( sisteren? ) is that iOS runs smooth, navigates fluidly, dragons have nice particle effects as well, things like the friend requests don't require an extra screen that says, "Your map request" ( blah blah blah insert confirm message here ). To me it just sounds like a bad implementation / port from iOS to Android. There has ALWAYS been bugs, lag, force closes on all versions of DS for Android... just some versions have been worse than others. In My Opinion, ND version looks and plays the smoothest. I use that version unless I need to breed, then I only use the most current whatever version to breed and log out.

I know we got some guys who post in here that have both Android and iOS devices, so please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.
    You're correct; iOS is much faster and smoother with none of the bugs and forces closes.

Rhino Keeper
    I get the feeling no one from TL is reading this thread. It is 110 pages now and no results.

I am frustrated. I have tons of rares and super rare duplicates. I do not want to sell them for 100 coin just to make space. I only started playing about a month before Halloween and already level 91. If we at least had trading portal, we could get rid of our duplicates and wait for crafting. We already have the food punishment but none of the coin boosts.

TL should introduce ios features in small steps:

1.) Give Android players the trading building so we can sell dragons and stockpile gems.
    2.) Give Android players the coin boosts. We already have the food punishment, this is unfair when compared to ios. Cheaper food was the only thing we had going for our platform.
    3.) Give us crafting. I am ok with this being last as I have tons of dragons I need to work on anyway.

Do I need to create a new thread for this? Is any decision maker even getting the message. We are holding back buying gold waiting for progress. I'm actually sick of all the new (especially timer) dragons. I want the buildings!

Banned
    From the amethyst thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    lol I can't believe an android players bought one... more probably did too. Congrats.
    Well I sure wasn't one of them and I didn't buy this dragon. I wish no android players did since there is no incentive to actually bring the android version of the game into parity :-( purchasing dragons does not help our cause.

I have so many neighbours quitting due to being royally shafted by TL on many fronts its not funny.

So saddened. So disheartened :-(

Rhino Keeper
    It seems as if none of the moderators actually check this thread but every now then b/c we are now on page 110 and the last time a moderator wrote anything was on page 96. So we might as well stop writing things because they obviously don't care enough about it to even check let alone fix the parity!

Rhino Keeper
    be nice to get the ios exclusive updates but honestly I wont hold my breath

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    be nice to get the ios exclusive updates but honestly I wont hold my breath
    Ha ... me neither! My favorite color is NOT blue!!