Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Farm Supplier
    Me too, its 3am in the morning and I am up checking the appstore on my kindle fire Not that I am in a hurry to get it, I just want to see it to know that its there for me when I am ready and by ready I mean, all my light dragons evolved...lol

Host(ess)
    I'm so happy! Not a complete update but it's a start! Vday edition!!

Banned
    Indeed. .. lol I just told someone else to wait... just so they make sure all bugs are worked out...

Banned
    I cant breed pinks or hearts... no quests in quest book.means..no breeding...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    I cant breed pinks or hearts... no quests in quest book.means..no breeding...
    I see, I just checked out your island and sent you a neighbor request

Rhino Keeper
    We have pink dragons, heart dragons and new decorations we don't have the quest but i think it's the same with new dawn so i will try breeding heart dragon when my den available
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20130201-161718.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	5473   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20130201-160830.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	5474  

Banned
    Well I cant breed them... I have update...does anyone read these things lol... dont waste gold there maybe a glitch if you see no quest you may not be able to breed like I cannot.... tired of warning people now ... hopefully others read the last few pages of this or all my typing may be in vain! !

Farm Supplier
    How can you be sure that you can't breed them?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm reading!!! Thanks for the heads up! I'm still postponing my Valentines installation cuz I want the rewards for the same reason! I'm still waiting for the quest....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Well I cant breed them... I have update...does anyone read these things lol... dont waste gold there maybe a glitch if you see no quest you may not be able to breed like I cannot.... tired of warning people now ... hopefully others read the last few pages of this or all my typing may be in vain! !
    But i received the pop-up said "Try breed leftheart dragon and right heart dragon to get passion dragon"
    And i will not waste any gold because i have no gold, moreover, my breeding den is busy now, when the breeding complete, i think the goals will appear