Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    clockwork is now available for purchase in the DS original app. I guess this is the one dragon that we truly might have to consider purchasing because as it is, we have no idea if the spin the wheel feature is going to be permanently released to iOS, or if clockwork will be limited.
    I bought it. I have a 30% off gold sale, and I really love that dragon. I wouldn't have bought it if it was 2000 gold. But 500 gold at 30% off, it's not too bad. But that is just me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    New update for the app on play store.

It is still hard to move around the island.

Why can't you fix this?

I'm still using the new dawn app to collect coins because it is easier to scroll there.

This scrolling problem started in the v-day app.

And one more thing, my mythic habitat is not visible in the updated app.

So i guess i'll still be using the easter app, even though it is always force closing.
    Is there anything new or different compared to the Easter version ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    To each his/her own, but I will not be purchasing the clockwork dragon. Just feel that to do so would be silently condoning TL's practice of selling us dragons that are otherwise unavailable due to their inability to achieve parity across platforms.
    I won't buy the Clockwork dragon. I also agree with what you said.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Is there anything new or different compared to the Easter version ?
    Aside from the issue where i can't see my mythic habitat, there's no difference.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I won't buy the Clockwork dragon. I also agree with what you said.
    oh I wasn't going to spend money to buy gold for the clockwork - only a student, don't want to waste my hard-earned money on this. I've close to 400 gold now though, not exactly sure if it'll ever going up to 500 considering I'm speeding up the last few hours of my red/yellow breeds to find out if its a mythic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    This isn't the right place for this but there isn't really a right place so

I used 100 gold for coins because the game lagged and opened a menu where it shouldn't have

I'm so mad
    I'm sorry! I had a similar situation happen to me but instead of 100 it was 360 gold. The game lagged out when purchasing an expansion. Next thing I know my gold is gone and the expansion is ready for use.

Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    To each his/her own, but I will not be purchasing the clockwork dragon. Just feel that to do so would be silently condoning TL's practice of selling us dragons that are otherwise unavailable due to their inability to achieve parity across platforms.
    Exactly! I love that dragon, it brings back fond memories of another game I started playing 13 years ago. Regardless I refuse to buy it for the same reason. It's the principal of the matter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Aside from the issue where i can't see my mythic habitat, there's no difference.
    Wonderful...they release a bug fix update with more bugs...charming. Come on TL, at least make an attempt. This is stupid.

Rhino Keeper
    so clockwork isn't breedable then why even bother putting it in the dragon I mean cmon u ain't buying it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    so clockwork isn't breedable then why even bother putting it in the dragon I mean cmon u ain't buying it
    I just love how they released another dragon tied to a feature that we don't have, and I bet this one will " later on be craft-able ". Kinda funny how they say they are trying to correct the parity but this just widens the gap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    I just love how they released another dragon tied to a feature that we don't have, and I bet this one will " later on be craft-able ". Kinda funny how they say they are trying to correct the parity but this just widens the gap.
    Yes and they continually widen the gap. As for always being told that Android will be able to craft it later ... yeah, right and how long have we been promised things that never took place. They're real good at "working on it", aren't they?