Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Well said.
    i concur

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to be real mad if they take away clockwork before the spin wheel reaches android. No way I'm going to spend money to buy gold, or waste the gold I've painstakingly collected through playing other tl games on something that can be obtained for free.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboop9112000 View Post
    been playing this game for months and just NOW figured out how to get to the forums (had to resort to using the desktop and not my phone) so bare with me.

i have been reading... well skimming.. the posts on this thread to get caught up on the android issues, as that is what i have, mainly to figure out what the deal is with the gem dragons i keep reading about in the news yet i can't seems to find. a neighbor told me they were related to the portal quests (which it says i can't access until i reach level 1000 - i'm at 58). and i find AAAAAAAALLL this content i'm missing out on!!!! and i thought i was bogged down with goals as is!!!!!! i would LOVE to trade duplicates, seeing as that's all i can seem to breed at the moment. i would love to continue playing this game if i thought i was making any progress at all instead of feeling like a hamster on a wheel, able to only breed a handful of dragons successfully and if the stars align just right i might get a dragon i haven't seen before. i can't seem to breed the "special" dragons (ie. easter, pharroh, 4-leaf, mythic, or even the seabreeze for that matter) in the time frames given IF at all.

i have 20 goals currently. it seems as if there's an "update and new content" every week that i can only assume is for the ios users since i can't access half of it. seems like if developers focused more on making sure everyone was able to access and enjoy ALL the content and less on NEW content we would all be much happier players, not just android players but ios players as well. i feel like developers (not just dragon story but with most games) think they have to be like an ADHD person on a particularly hyper day to get new content out instead of making sure everyone has a chance to enjoy and appreciate what they have already worked so hard to produce. just my opinion, u can take it at face value.

sorry if i'm rambling on or repeating what has already been addressed. like i said, it took me months to figure out how to get on here. i love dragon story and a few of the other team lava games. i hope they can fix these issues quickly so i can continue to enjoy playing them. even if that means several small updates over time instead of one big fix.

PS this is my third attempt to post as the first 2 were vaporized when i tried to post it. apparently i wasn't "logged in" properly. so sorry if this isn't as elegantly written as the first was.
    This is not going to be fixed soon if it is ever fixed. The thread this one was continued from stared almost 6 months ago. The only thing we have gotten in that time is the pink dragons. (We got he black dragons at the same time as iOS so I am not counting that towards andriod getting caught up with iOS.) New features have been given to iOS in that time while we still don't have all the features introduced in New Dawn for iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't the right place for this but there isn't really a right place so

I used 100 gold for coins because the game lagged and opened a menu where it shouldn't have

I'm so mad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2wander View Post
    This is not going to be fixed soon if it is ever fixed. The thread this one was continued from stared almost 6 months ago. The only thing we have gotten in that time is the pink dragons. (We got he black dragons at the same time as iOS so I am not counting that towards andriod getting caught up with iOS.) New features have been given to iOS in that time while we still don't have all the features introduced in New Dawn for iOS.
    You're right! That is why I transferred to iPod. If it does get updated on android I will go back but until then...

Fashion Designer
    thought to post this here in case some people don't read the other thread.
    the chocolate dragon is not available in the market for android. so although there's a timer, not sure if it is still possible to get it.

Farm Supplier
    New update for the app on play store.

It is still hard to move around the island.

Why can't you fix this?

I'm still using the new dawn app to collect coins because it is easier to scroll there.

This scrolling problem started in the v-day app.

And one more thing, my mythic habitat is not visible in the updated app.

So i guess i'll still be using the easter app, even though it is always force closing.

Farm Supplier
    So i have 3 apps in my phone, original ds, new dawn, and easter version.

New dawn to collect coins.

Easter to breed.

Original app is useless.

Fashion Designer
    clockwork is now available for purchase in the DS original app. I guess this is the one dragon that we truly might have to consider purchasing because as it is, we have no idea if the spin the wheel feature is going to be permanently released to iOS, or if clockwork will be limited.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    clockwork is now available for purchase in the DS original app. I guess this is the one dragon that we truly might have to consider purchasing because as it is, we have no idea if the spin the wheel feature is going to be permanently released to iOS, or if clockwork will be limited.
    To each his/her own, but I will not be purchasing the clockwork dragon. Just feel that to do so would be silently condoning TL's practice of selling us dragons that are otherwise unavailable due to their inability to achieve parity across platforms.