Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I just read a post in the Clockwork thread that kooky is trying to find out if the wheel will be available to Android also. She's not heard anything as yet, but did say that she's post in this thread also when she does find out.
    It may be just the breeding part of Clockwork that she's waiting to hear about. I don't want to put (add) anything into what she said, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I understand that, but you said, "That's good I guess, for iOS and android'. I can understand that it's good for IOS players to be able to have the wheel at some point, but why do you think it's good for Android too ... that's the part I don't understand. Am I missing something??
    I thought android could breed it but we don't know yet, iOS can but it's not in the market for android so I doubt android will be able to get it.

It's weird that they released it for iOS wheel but you can breed it there too... If android isn't able to breed it then that's stupid, it's only a Red/Yellow combo.

Rhino Keeper
    just bred eagle serpent and got 3 hrs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    just bred eagle serpent and got 3 hrs
    Congrats on Life lol I just checked the breeding guide and Clockwork is limited with a ? next to it... I hate these limited dragons.

Fashion Designer
    As much as I wish it'd be available for android, I doubt it will be. Its not even in the market. Just another dragon that we can't get. It is red and yellow so there's no excuse for us not being able to breed it, except they don't want us to. That said, I know kooky said ios can breed it but from what I've seen so far, everyone has been getting it from the wheel spin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    They seem to be dancing around the amethyst contest so far. I'm interested to see those results for sure :-)
    The contest was supposed to end on the 25th 10:30am PDT. Seems to take them a full week to announce results, so maybe in a couple day, ya think?? I'd like to see the results also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I thought android could breed it but we don't know yet, iOS can but it's not in the market for android so I doubt android will be able to get it.

It's weird that they released it for iOS wheel but you can breed it there too... If android isn't able to breed it then that's stupid, it's only a Red/Yellow combo.
    Android Can't breed it, and neither can iOS. It seems to only be available from the wheel at this point in time...but it's yet another lame air/fire combo with same breeding time as the Scorpion dragon which is an air/fire combo!! The backwards and back office deals that have to be happening at TL are insane!

Executive Chef
    Android Can't breed it, and neither can iOS. It seems to only be available from the wheel at this point in time...but it's yet another lame air/fire combo with same breeding time as the Scorpion dragon which is an air/fire combo!! The backwards and back office deals that have to be happening at TL are insane!
    I agree ... it's nuts and makes no sense. I saw on the Clockwork thread that nylear123 (I think it was) asked a very good question. Wonder if it will be answered out of the can??

Banned
    I'm going on what kooky said before, but nobody has reported that they got it through breeding only the wheel and market like you said. It dumb they gave it a Yellow/Red combo with 13 hours... They coud've easily thought of something else at least a different hour. They probably know some people would rather speed it up to see the egg than wait the full 13 hours.

I have been using Red/Bue/Yellow on iOS the past few days and still not getting Fireworks, I think the breeding is messed up. I thought it was because I was being unlucky and getting Magic & Firestorm over and over but with people getting Air earlier it could be possible. I haven't seen anyone with a Fireworks egg on their island or reported here.

Also the price of Mythic habitat is a pain, 6 million and I'm only at 3.5 million. I got about 800k today.. I don't want to sell it but with all these Magic fails I could do with that nest.

Banned
    I just had the famous NullPointerException error...haven't seen it in a while mostly the OutOfMemoryError crashes. NullPointerException...Dangling pointer...You've gone and referenced a pointer for which you still need the data..DOH! You guys really need my help in the Android Port of this game...this is getting comical.