Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Glad to read that you're able to navigate better around other islands. I'm still having problems with that, but have noticed that my navigation difficulties are with IOS islands that are loaded with decor. Sometimes, I can get around alright, but other times, which is most of the time, I can't.
    Yes, that's my experience too...though I have seen a couple android islands with lots of decor that are also hard to navigate around.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I just take a look in the forum archives. Android vs TL are an old story I did not know that there was only one year we could play DS
    I m wondering if the first android users for DS are still playing and what they would thought about what "we" are talking about (I said "we" because most of the time I only read)

Farm Supplier
    I do not understand why they are even different . One thing I really want to see is the trading post. I hate just selling my dragons for one hundred dollars knowing that I could trade it and be a step closer to getting another free dragon if only i had a trading post. The only good part about of having the trading post is you will have more room.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    The fact this thread hasn't been closed and a new part 3 been made even though we've hit 100 pages makes me think TL isn't paying much attention to this thread.
    pointless to make a new thread when nth changes. i'd take it that there are no parity updates for us in the near future. the previous thread was closed at the end of jan, which was about time that we got the pink dragons.

no one is giving us any details on whether we'd get clockwork too, in future. i'm trying to be optimistic but its just so difficult when the disparity keeps increasing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I m wondering if the first android users for DS are still playing and what they would thought about what "we" are talking about (I said "we" because most of the time I only read)
    I came to DS April 5, 2012, so I've been here a year. Well, it will be a year in a few days. Things weren't bad when I first started, at least that as a new player, I noticed. The game was so much fun. Note "was". It's different now ... not as much fun and I don't remember the greed running rampant. DS was just plain fun and exciting, back then!

Banned
    Kooky confirmed that you can get Clockwork by breeding. That's good I guess, for iOS and android. I doubt everyone will get it from the wheel on iOS anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Kooky confirmed that you can get Clockwork by breeding. That's good I guess, for iOS and android. I doubt everyone will get it from the wheel on iOS anyway.
    I'm not sure I understand .... I know that the Spinning Wheel was not given to all IOS players, but that it's in sort of a rotation. What I don't understand is how this is good for we Androids.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I'm not sure I understand .... I know that the Spinning Wheel was not given to all IOS players, but that it's in sort of a rotation. What I don't understand is how this is good for we Androids.
    Not every iOS player has had it, and people thought you could only get it from the wheel.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Not every iOS player has had it, and people thought you could only get it from the wheel.
    I understand that, but you said, "That's good I guess, for iOS and android'. I can understand that it's good for IOS players to be able to have the wheel at some point, but why do you think it's good for Android too ... that's the part I don't understand. Am I missing something??

Executive Chef
    I just read a post in the Clockwork thread that kooky is trying to find out if the wheel will be available to Android also. She's not heard anything as yet, but did say that she's post in this thread also when she does find out.