Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    They seem to be dancing around the amethyst contest so far. I'm interested to see those results for sure :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    They seem to be dancing around the amethyst contest so far. I'm interested to see those results for sure :-)
    Don't get your hopes up yet they did take quite a long time to announce winners for dark angel and moon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    So only available from spin the wheel..not even breedable making this an other iOS only dragon( (sorry, not buying dragons) that really sucks. Like thanks a lot guys, that's really very appreciated when the Android and kindle users have been waiting seemingly forever for an update. Gee , we know where the resources and our money that we pay for gold goes...

Plus now with sooo many air/fire hybrids and duplicate breeding times, your game is messed up giving single element results from a two element breeding.

TL needs to fix their game and now!!
    I've believed that for a long time ... Android money (including Kindle) has financed a lot, maybe even most (we have no way of knowing) of what they've lavished on IOS. I also believe that they don't really want Androids in their game, but since they don't want to come out and point blank say so and lose Android money, they keep us hanging on with lame excuses or no communication at all. Mostly no communication. If you all remember, we were told more than once, DS was originally created for IOS and we're being shown that time and time again. We Androids were an after thought. I don't really believe that they're "working on it", because there would have been some indication that they were. As for fixing their game ... no don't think they will and why should they ... they're getting Android money, so there's no reason to fix what isn't broken, right??

Now, before anyone gets their feathers in an uproar or misunderstands ... let me say, for the umpteenth time, issues that Android (and Kindle) have been experiencing for sooooo long, have NOTHING to do with the Mods or IOS players. It's not their fault any of this mess has happened and has gone on and on and on and will evidently continue to do so.

Host(ess)
    First, thank u for fixing the inabity 2 visit my IOS neoghbors. Second, maybe u should work on the operating sytems from the greatest to the least 2 resolve us gettg the craftg feature Ios users have BEFORE introducing new features tbat only they can enjoy. It is only fair & a matter of ethics as well as principle..

Fashion Designer
    Slightly off topic, but Quite some pages ago, someone mentioned not receiving the daily login coins. I've realised that it is automatically added to the total coins you have. So when you login after the day resets, the new amount is inclusive of the login bonus.

Fashion Designer
    Huh firestorm with water/eagle breeding?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Slightly off topic, but Quite some pages ago, someone mentioned not receiving the daily login coins. I've realised that it is automatically added to the total coins you have. So when you login after the day resets, the new amount is inclusive of the login bonus.
    Yeah I noticed that, I posted it on another thread I think. Good to know I didn't miss out on all them coins I thought I did.

Rhino Keeper
    and yours will be edited

I don't blame them, it's their standard procedure here. But I just wished TL would do something so that their mods can have better replies for us, so that we don't get annoyed with their standard stock answers. And to hurry up with the catching up, so that android players (who might have been visiting here for the 1st time) stop wandering into iOS only threads and ask what people would consider "stupid questions".

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh and since I'm already complaining, dear mods, I appreciate you guys a lot, but if anyone asks about limited dragons, please keep in mind that androids don't get a timer on their dragons. So when you answer "limited dragons will have a timer on them" it's almost a pointless answer. You could be nice and tell people whether the dragon is limited or not.

And some people click so quickly past the pop-ups just to get them over with, they probably missed the announcements therefore are asking on the forum please don't get annoyed with them.

Banned
    Sehana is always nice. She always give exactly how many days and hours. Thumbs up for Sehana