Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Oh thank you, I did not have the ceasar quest this morning and I got a sunrise while breeding ceasar, now no valentine quest and I got a magic

Banned
    Yup no quest no chance at breeding... glad I could take that 500 some odd gold hit between the valentines and ceasar.... maybe it will save someone else from doing the same! Stupid me I got too excited to notice

Banned
    None of the vesions require more coin at farm for food...but valentines version wants 1200 food to feed my level 7 pegasus while new dawn and original still only require 240 food.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    SPOILER......Omg omg omg so excited just got valentines on android andddddddd pinks are there!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you get the 30 gold installation quest or did you stalk the app store for it? xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Did you get the 30 gold installation quest or did you stalk the app store for it? xD
    No 30 gold.... I guess I stalked app store... hadnt played for 2 or 3 hours so I checked and it was there lol

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, Dragon Story: Valentine's day appeared in Google store i'm downloading

Farm Supplier
    With the Pink dragons! Thank you TL, I was dying trying to get an Angel dragon for weeks! Finally something new!

Banned
    Is there supposed to be pink quests also????. if so ... I have none. Which would indicate I cant breed them either.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Is there supposed to be pink quests also????. if so ... I have none. Which would indicate I cant breed them either.
    It might be time to just slow down and wait til the morning. It's good that they have released the app but as we all know there are sometimes bugs. Bugs most often get fixed quickly where as the updates come more slowly.

Banned
    Yes I am a night owl... so ehhh lol... but yeah it appears most others are not lol.