Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky? ... Do you know if the new decorations are only available for a limited time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Cupid will be released on the Valentine games for IOS and Android.
    Thank you, kooky!!!

Fashion Designer
    If passion is going to be treated as a new element, they should have increased the cap size for coins. 3,200 is extremely low for dragons that have the same feeding requirements as light dragons.

Executive Chef
    I think Cupid is purple, red, light

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Kooky? ... Do you know if the new decorations are only available for a limited time?
    I checked and limited items will have timers on them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Cupid will be released on the Valentine games for IOS and Android.
    Ah yes, awesome! Thanks for telling us!

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the kissing dragons, fortunatly the only one I liked ^^ Thank God I had some gold saved from the christmass edition games. But the guy complaining about the gold has some right. Espesially the dragon prices scream "DONATE" xD

Banned
    Gold for decor? No, thanks. Not those ridiculous ammounts. Lol.

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    Seriously!!!!!!!!! Everything in this game costs gold. We finally get an update with some new decor and it all costs gold! This game is really starting to get to the point where it's not worth it to even play. You can only receive 3 gifts from neighbors a day for gold and that's the only way you can get gold unless you buy it or there are goals, you don't get any for leveling up or leveling up dragons. At least in the other games we get gems for mastering recipes or clothing. The dragons cost so much for gold and some of them seem totally impossible to even breed.

Really TL, seriously, do you ever listen to what your consumers want? This is an awesome concept for a game and I love it but I'm not going to spend that much money to decorate my island and definitely not going to spend that kind of money to purchase the dragons I don't have. Think about more people would be more apt to play this game and spend money on it if the stuff within the game was actually cheaper! Expansions take so long to achieve because you have to wait forever to get enough maps from neighbors to expand then you have to wait days for the expansion and then you have to wait again and pay a ton of coins to removed the stuff that was under the expansion.

I'm just getting tired of playing this game, its just a waiting game that can get very expensive very quick. You know you have to wait for the dragons to breed, then wait to hatch (because if there is an egg you don't want you still have to wait for it or pay GOLD to speed it up), it's just getting to that point. Then you finally release an update with some decor and EVERY SINGLE ITEM costs GOLD!!!!!
    I absolutely agree with you! I spend a great deal of time playing this game since I am on disability and I'm unable to work. I've been patient and I've built myself up to level 67. I have nearly 500 neighbors who do give gold but there is NO WAY to buy all this new decor with the 10-12 bars I might get per day as gifts. This doesn't take into account using gold for speeding up dragon breedings, hatchings or evolutions. That's really all I use it for. Now that I am at a decent level and have some rare and super rare dragons, I can generate a decent amount of coins during a given day. Why can't we use the coins to purchase these decorations? Even more importantly, WHY CAN'T WE USE THE COINS TO PURCHASE LARGER HABITATS? Decorations I can do without, but when I spend time and sometimes "real" money to breed a dragon, I shouldn't then have to spend gold or more "real" money to have a place to put them. What was once a fun game has become nothing more than a way to milk money out of us. I'm on a very fixed income and I can't afford to spend real money to play this game. As with every other form of entertainment, the costs have become so prohibitive I'll go back to borrowing books from the local library and reading for entertainment. It's about all I can afford! TL, please be more reasonable with the costs of this game and make it possible for people like me to continue to play!

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast