Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    All the new decorations being purchased with gold is very disappointing. We get an unreasonable small amount of gold and can do little about it. Gifting to just 3 neighbors a day is ridiculous. Someone should do a poll to see just how many DS players really get much gold in a day. I don't and certainly not as many as 20! I've never received half that much in a day. LOL Pricing decor out of the reach of most all players is ... well, it's not a good move in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Virtue + light?

Rhino Keeper
    Or passion + fire

Rhino Keeper
    passion + light or passion + diamond

Banned
    Looks like passion and water. Don't see it being a diamond hybrid. Too soon. Too limited. But he's cute! Just cringe at more magic fail times. Passion is a pest to breed with too. No matter what I breed it with, I just get athletic or left/right hearts.

*grabby hands*

I want it~!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Maybe we are accumulating coins to plant more crops. The cost to feed/level up dragons has doubled in the VE. At least for me it has. Can't get a confirmation of if this is a glitch or by design. I go to the original version to feed. It has the old prices.
    But what about when all ur dragons are alr epic? All the dragons I have at this point are alr epic, except one dream and that is because I prefer its baby form. I'm sure there are plenty of players in the same situation as me, for now I'm planting and accumulating food just for the sake of spending some of my coins, but it's really pretty pointless.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Looks like passion and water. Don't see it being a diamond hybrid. Too soon. Too limited. But he's cute! Just cringe at more magic fail times. Passion is a pest to breed with too. No matter what I breed it with, I just get athletic or left/right hearts.
    I can't see passion dragon in my breeding list: are you playing VE?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing a Light Hybrid . Come on rightheart apear before me ! It's been annoying getting leftheart 7 times in a row ! But this new dragon would be an awesome addition !

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting!!! Thx grondai!!

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast