Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beejk View Post
    2titan ,2planet and tons of charms and still dont got the cupid.
    going from other post here, this dragon should be ultra rare not just ''rare'', really hope we still got enough time to get one.
    Good Luck to everyone still trying.
    As for me I am over 6 or 7 titans, 3 planets, countless charms and no stupid cupid.

I think it is not just luck, but some kind of manipulated breeding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    Since Cupid is still in my market, I thought I would try again.... Epic fail! Stupid charms.... This is quite rudiculous. The same thing happened with the Xmas dragons. What is going on?
    I just try my last time and got 16 hrs again so good bye Cupid and I also sent email to TL and they replied there is some luck involved in the breeding.Luck!!! my foot I am trying to get this dragon very hardly and madly and they r telling me luck involved
    I am soooo disappointed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    As for me I am over 6 or 7 titans, 3 planets, countless charms and no stupid cupid.

I think it is not just luck, but some kind of manipulated breeding.
    So far 16 charms,2 titanic 2 planet so total 20 tries and lost 50 gold which is very big amount for me

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I just try my last time and got 16 hrs again so good bye Cupid and I also sent email to TL and they replied there is some luck involved in the breeding.Luck!!! my foot I am trying to get this dragon very hardly and madly and they r telling me luck involved
    I am soooo disappointed
    That's the lamest excuse ever! I'm equally disappointed, oh well hopefully next year....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    That's the lamest excuse ever! I'm equally disappointed, oh well hopefully next year....
    Maybe next ever till that time I will leave game

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546