Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    after 5 consecutive charms i got it this morning with Fire and Magic ! FINALLY ! I am sooo happy because i wanted this dragon so much !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    after 5 consecutive charms i got it this morning with Fire and Magic ! FINALLY ! I am sooo happy because i wanted this dragon so much !
    Hey!!! Congrats on Cupid I am happy for u but no Cupid for me

Host(ess)
    When you guys try to breed dragons you want, do you try the same combinations over and over again, back to back? I have had barely any luck breeding new dragons. Only two since the middle of December: Kitsune and Aurora. It took forever for the Aurora and I'd been trying since I got the task early in the game. No Halloween dragons. Only two Christmas dragons, but I bought those with gold at the end of the summoning. Now I want this Cupid before it goes away. Tried Fire/Magic and Charm/Planet. I got one Planet and the rest Charms. There are only four possible dragons using both of those combos. You'd think the chances would be higher. I've been spending gold like crazy on speed-ups.

5th charm... This sucks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    5th charm... This sucks
    Really here 10 charms 1 planet and 1 titanic

Farm Supplier
    Just got it. After about five tries with charm and fire I changed to fire and magic. Took another five attempts, but now it's on my nest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hey!!! Congrats on Cupid I am happy for u but no Cupid for me
    thank you ! i suggest you to use only the fire-magic combo. there are several player who got it using it, including myself.

Fashion Designer
    500 gold and nothing . 4 titams, 3 planets, endless charms, and now a Crusader fail.

Executive Chef
    thank you ! i suggest you to use only the fire-magic combo. there are several player who got it using it, including myself.
    After 2 hrs I will only breed magic with fire ok

Executive Chef
    I tried fire/magic got 16 hrs so sped up and breed planet/charm got 16 hrs again