Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

The Honorable Panda
    New dragon coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Cupid Dragon is ready to bring love to your Island in Dragon Story!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't want to complain since android has finally gotten an update after waiting for so long, and I'm happy about that really. But gold for ALL the new decorations? What exactly are we accumulating all those coins for? Just to see the numbers jump and feel a false sense of being 'rich'?

I wouldn't mind if just 1 or 2 of the more fancy looking ones go for gold as 'premium' items but having all of them costing gold is too much in my opinion, people are already spending gold speeding up stuff left and right, I think we really should be able to beautify our islands with just coins.

That said, I'm not sure if these decorations are craftable on ios. I suppose the price is not too overboard if they are achievable through crafting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    Grondai, can u show us those drawings that may have shared some features of new decors? I'd like to see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    I really don't want to complain since android has finally gotten an update after waiting for so long, and I'm happy about that really. But gold for ALL the new decorations? What exactly are we accumulating all those coins for? Just to see the numbers jump and feel a false sense of being 'rich'?

I wouldn't mind if just 1 or 2 of the more fancy looking ones go for gold as 'premium' items but having all of them costing gold is too much in my opinion, people are already spending gold speeding up stuff left and right, I think we really should be able to beautify our islands with just coins.

That said, I'm not sure if these decorations are craftable on ios. I suppose the price is not too overboard if they are achievable through crafting.
    Maybe we are accumulating coins to plant more crops. The cost to feed/level up dragons has doubled in the VE. At least for me it has. Can't get a confirmation of if this is a glitch or by design. I go to the original version to feed. It has the old prices.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Maybe we are accumulating coins to plant more crops. The cost to feed/level up dragons has doubled in the VE. At least for me it has. Can't get a confirmation of if this is a glitch or by design. I go to the original version to feed. It has the old prices.
    I take it you're on android? The increased food costs is by design. Because ios has increased food cost since new dawn. They're trying to bring us up to speed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Does anyone know if these new decorations are limited time only items?
    I was wondering the same thing???
    Dose anyone know before its too late

Rhino Keeper
    I think cupid dragon maybe light+virtue. Or , passion with something i dont know

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I take it you're on android? The increased food costs is by design. Because ios has increased food cost since new dawn. They're trying to bring us up to speed.
    It seems like a silly way to increase costs, when you can go to the original and level up for the old price.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    It seems like a silly way to increase costs, when you can go to the original and level up for the old price.
    They fixed it for iOS. You could back up ur device to the old version until now. It's like they did an overall update without us having a choice to update

Executive Chef
    Kooky ... is it known yet if Cupid will be for both IOS and Android?

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast