Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupid Dragon ! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    I really feel that its waste to have extra spell shop, instead I prefer to have extra breeding den and temple. it take lot of time to evolve a dragon I still have around 20 dragons to evolve, and for gems we need the dragons to be at level 4. I don't mind spending gold on extra den and temple. Hope in next update we can get extra.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    I really feel that its waste to have extra spell shop, instead I prefer to have extra breeding den and temple. it take lot of time to evolve a dragon I still have around 20 dragons to evolve, and for gems we need the dragons to be at level 4. I don't mind spending gold on extra den and temple. Hope in next update we can get extra.
    We got an extra spell shop?

Quote Originally Posted by NeferTsukia View Post
    Gold for decor? No, thanks. Not those ridiculous ammounts. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    At least you have "storage" AND the ability to "trade for gems" I spend hold to speed up unwanted dragons to get new ones and fill up all my habitats and then I get to SELL ONE DRAGON FOR 100 COINS EACH TIME I HATCH ANOTHER DUPLICATE.....so I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything but you are complaining when you actually get something ...you get better gems for better hybrids...and you can stockpile gems for future crafting...android gets forced to throw away dragons for 100 coins no matter the dragon rarity...we have no storage and no gems. I dont really understand why you seem to be so irritated and upset.... you could be android....
    My point here was to ask for the ability to craft decorations rather than only being able to buy them with gold. I've sold many common, rare and even super rare dragons too so you're not along there. To be honest, Android users have been treated very unfairly and I never would have continued to play this game on an Android device knowing the disparity between versions. Don't attack me because I happen to have an iphone. Also, the dragons we can craft are not terribly attractive, rare or earn many coins. It's simply another option besides selling unwanted dragons. But it then fills our habitats and leaves no room for new dragons that come out, especially so many in such a short time. Without an increase in the habitat cap there's no point to the spell shop for dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylahni View Post
    My point here was to ask for the ability to craft decorations rather than only being able to buy them with gold. I've sold many common, rare and even super rare dragons too so you're not along there. To be honest, Android users have been treated very unfairly and I never would have continued to play this game on an Android device knowing the disparity between versions. Don't attack me because I happen to have an iphone. Also, the dragons we can craft are not terribly attractive, rare or earn many coins. It's simply another option besides selling unwanted dragons. But it then fills our habitats and leaves no room for new dragons that come out, especially so many in such a short time. Without an increase in the habitat cap there's no point to the spell shop for dragons.
    Proper increase in habitat would be welcomed by all... was not attacking...said I wasnt trying to be rude or mean...I am gratefull for our recent updates but still frustrsted that we dont have them all....my post was not to attack you but reading it now the frustration does appear to come through as an attack. So when are we getting cupid and rose? Tonight?

In my iPhone 5&mini iPad. The dragon story The dragons eat too much than my friend 's iPhone 4 . The same game why different , just because the different phone or system ? For example : the same level 9 my dragons eat 2000 once my friend only 1000. It cost too much coins and waste too many time . My friend feed 2 dragons I just feed 1dragon . I cannot catch up ,any players got the same problem like . GM please tell me why ???

I'd still like to know if I will need to download the Valentine version again to be able to try to breed Cupid and Rose dragons. I honestly can NOT use that pink version. I have a disability and that pink was nearly impossible to play on. As soon as I realized I could get the heart trio on the regular DS I deleted the Valentine edition. PLEASE, let me know if I have to attempt to stomach the Valentine Edition. If so, I might just forget the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Proper increase in habitat would be welcomed by all... was not attacking...said I wasnt trying to be rude or mean...I am gratefull for our recent updates but still frustrsted that we dont have them all....my post was not to attack you but reading it now the frustration does appear to come through as an attack. So when are we getting cupid and rose? Tonight?
    Thanks for saying that...this game has it's frustrations...no doubt! We shouldn't attack each other but gang up on TL to get resolution! (meant in a peaceful way!)

Rhino Keeper
    yes extra spell shop for 800 gold

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    yes extra spell shop for 800 gold
    Yikes!! I just saw it. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even imagine why anyone would need it xD

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast