Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Valentine's Edition on app store - iOS / Android

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    I am getting very tired of Team Lava releasing updates for iOS and ignoring Android and Kindle. If its something as simple as a limited dragon that is not pink like the new heart dragons then there is no reason for another delay. I can live without the pink dragons, spell shops/trading portal, the boost/gold tree and all the decorations/goal items that Android is left out on because at least Android/Kindle users do not have increased food costs and our habitats are cheap, however, when a dragon is released that is in the colors of dragons that we do have but yet we are still left out that is my breaking point. I am ticked ! - venting finished now...sorry
    Pony has said on the very first page of this thread that it is coming to Android, it's just taking a few more days to go through the Google Play store. So be patient.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Pony has said on the very first page of this thread that it is coming to Android, it's just taking a few more days to go through the Google Play store. So be patient.
    Pony said "Android" appstore, he did not say anything about Amazon/Kindle. Not all Androids are the same hence the reason for the tons and tons of features left out to us. I am sure that on Kindle Fire I will be able to get the heart dragons eventually, heck maybe in a day or two but thats still not right. If you have something that you are able to release to everyone then you should wait to do it at the same time. Not fair for PAYING kindle users. Guess I won't spend any money on gold until they catch us up to the iOS which could be never.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    Pony said "Android" appstore, he did not say anything about Amazon/Kindle. Not all Androids are the same hence the reason for the tons and tons of features left out to us. I am sure that on Kindle Fire I will be able to get the heart dragons eventually, heck maybe in a day or two but thats still not right. If you have something that you are able to release to everyone then you should wait to do it at the same time. Not fair for PAYING kindle users. Guess I won't spend any money on gold until they catch us up to the iOS which could be never.
    Pony's a she...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Pony's a she...
    Thank you, I mean no offense to her. She is very helpful with information and dealing with upset people like myself and team lava's "dropping the ball" so to speak has nothing to do with her. Still though, for me, I am fed up with Dragon Story. Sure I will still breed the dragons I do not have but no way will I recommend it or buy any gold from now on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Pony's a she...
    Oh, I don't know :O lol
    I saw pictures other users post pink... pink... pink everywhere hope that android will soon get the app though the pink color hurt me a lot ; V ; i'm forever alone

Farm Supplier
    Ponyroar? Will this eventually be realeased to kindle?

Executive Chef
    I just bought the passion pit and will try tomorrow to breed left or right heart dragon,I'm a boy but I love pink color.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wimsical View Post
    Ponyroar? Will this eventually be realeased to kindle?
    Yes, Ponyroar would you be able to find out if TL has submitted the app to the amazon store? I think kindle users will be happy to hear that it's going through the whole amazon process and they're eventually get it, instead of letting them wait in silence. If that's what's TL has done. And I really hope they will. Better late than never! That's why android players are not angry over this update, because we've been told we'll get it, so we can wait patiently for it. Hope our kindle friends will get it too

Executive Chef
    Geez, I'm getting confused!!! Seems I'm reading posts from IOS players and some from Android/Kindle and it's getting hard to know who's who's. LOL At first I thought I was reading that we (Android) received some sort of something, but then saw posts about ... well, I'm just getting confused. Ha!! Ok ... so there's nothing yet, but "something" might be going into Google Play for Android and also for Kindle to get from where they get what ever they get?

The hour is late, we're having horrific storms with tornado warnings ... think I'm tired and I think that fuels my confusion. Well, that and the fact that I'm no SYT anymore. LOL!!!

I won't let myself get excited, but just hope that something's going to happen on the positive side.

Executive Chef
    I know I'm tired now ... I posted this in the wrong thread! Ok, that's it ... LOL ... I'm calling it a day! Good luck everyone for everything and good night.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast