Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: DS Valentine's Edition on app store - iOS / Android

I have a question that has probably been asked a thousand times but whats the go with breeding diamond hybrids? I have the diamond and fire hybrid but only was able to breed that one after writing in an email to the developers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville4x4 View Post
    I have a question that has probably been asked a thousand times but whats the go with breeding diamond hybrids? I have the diamond and fire hybrid but only was able to breed that one after writing in an email to the developers.
    You will get tons of fires before getting your crusader. Just keep at it. Breed, hatch, sell every 10 seconds. Crusader will come. Some players get lucky and get it quick. Some take 100 times or more. Be patient. At least it's only 10 seconds.

Yer I know thanks but I said I have the crusader dragon not I'm trying to get any of the other diamond hybrids but it isn't happening for me. Wot do u do?

New Resident
    Is there going to be an update for amazon app store?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You will get tons of fires before getting your crusader. Just keep at it. Breed, hatch, sell every 10 seconds. Crusader will come. Some players get lucky and get it quick. Some take 100 times or more. Be patient. At least it's only 10 seconds.
    u didnt tell him about paying gold to hatch it fast....

New Resident
    why cant i get it on the amazon appstore?

can we uninstall the valentine's day edition once we've finished the goals???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 117078464 View Post
    why cant i get it on the amazon appstore?
    Not sure, try restarting your device or check your wifi connection.

Quote Originally Posted by cherinec View Post
    can we uninstall the valentine's day edition once we've finished the goals???
    The Valentine version is the most current game to be playing.(android and IOS).
    It better to play the most current version, since it will also include any back end bug fixes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    u didnt tell him about paying gold to hatch it fast....
    Why would he need to spend any gold to hatch it fast! Fire dragons have a hatching time of 10 seconds. You don't need to spend gold to speed up 10 seconds.

So frustrated TL why are kindle players not getting the same updates as everyone else. Me and my husband have been playing this game and other TL games for some time now but not being able to get updates is pushing us away from them. We both really love DS and have put good money into this game and wanting to have the treatment as other Device User shouldn't be a lot to ask when we spend our money to. I understand having issues but its sounding like an excuse now come on TL. Obviously we really like this game and want to continue to play but if we don't get better treatment you will be losing customer that don't mind spending on things they enjoy. But until good things happen we will not be spending anymore.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536