Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Valentine's Edition on app store - iOS / Android

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GrEEnEyedGoldiE View Post
    You're not alone! That's exactly what I was wondering when I got to the forums today... Is this a bug? Or is this no longer allowed?! I planned to breed Sapphire and Ruby
    When the craft able dragons were first released, they said that they cannot be bred or used to breed. I believe one of the mods posted that it was a glitch being able to breed with them. They must have fixed it.

Executive Chef
    Gemstone dragons weren't supposed to be able to breed. They probably fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    These comments hurt my soul. There is a huge rainbow in the background people. A rainbow!
    Yes!! RAINBOW. Though I do think there's a bit too much pink on the ground. But ohmygosh, rainbows!!

OMG it's a Double Rainbow! What does it mean?!

I love the rainbows, and the color of the unexpanded areas... Not a big fan of the excessive use of pink or the cutesy little trees... They remind me of strawberry shortcake. But I do like the dragons... Going back to the regular version to breed Ruby and Sapphire, unless that option has been removed permanently (hope not).

Rhino Keeper
    Why does the grass have to be pink??? The developers lack vision!! Oh let's change the grass to pink and add 2 new decor. Oh but why stop there let's add two heart attact dragons that no one is able to breed and whoopee!! We have a New Edition!! Well done again TL!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GrEEnEyedGoldiE View Post
    OMG it's a Double Rainbow! What does it mean?!

I love the rainbows, and the color of the unexpanded areas... Not a big fan of the excessive use of pink or the cutesy little trees... They remind me of strawberry shortcake. But I do like the dragons... Going back to the regular version to breed Ruby and Sapphire, unless that option has been removed permanently (hope not).
    I don't really like the excessive pink on the ground, but I do love the color of the unexpanded areas and also the cute little pink trees. I wanna eat them up like gummies. *.*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow stupid autocorrect where did casserole dragon come from lol
    I meant caesar dragon
    ROFL this made my morning!!

I can't wait to get this on Android...I never thought of myself as girly but I realized lately that I really love pink :P

My daughter (playing on my Android) gazes longingly at my iPhone and remarks "Ooooh! It's like they gave you a princess island!" Yah. Pink princess pony piddle. Still all I could think of was Pepto Bismol.
    The pink grass might be tolerable if they gave it some texture. The flat wash of pink is hard on the eyes.

Rhino Keeper
    I love pink but really??!! Pink Grass?!?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe we'll get used to the pink grass. I know a lot of people hated the grass color in New Dawn, and I did too at first, but now I like it and it looks normal.

.....not that pink grass is really normal but you know what I mean.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow stupid autocorrect where did casserole dragon come from lol
    I meant caesar dragon
    I found this so funny I told my mom about it, and she said last night her phone autocorrected "dad said you can get a new ipod" into "dad said you can get a new opossum"! Lol gotta love autocorrect.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast