Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update Jan 31 - Caesar Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    - meaning, in the long run, a lot more money inflow than just selling it to a fraction of the players for a higher cost! *sigh*
    Sometimes i hate this digital keyboard! Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Also, I wonder who was the player who suggested LARGER diamond fields should be built as platforms, so the diamonds wouldn't overlap much... [/QUOTE]

I know who that player is ... (wink, wink)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I know who that player is ... (wink, wink)
    You do? How convenient! well then...make sure to tell him/her that it's agreat suggestion and I hope TL will take note. ;D ehehe.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u sooooooooo much TL for giving Kindle users this dragon!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone notice on the TL blog it said we'll also be getting a Cupid dragon? I just thought it was weird no one has been saying anything about it, or at least I haven't seen anyone post about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Because people enjoy getting updates. Otherwise it is a BORING game.
    I understand you guys may be out of room and habitats. I agree that it is a problem but for others, it is fun to try breeding new dragons and add to your collection.
    If you at level 94 and have to sell every diamond you breed and have to put your diamond hybrids in a normal habitat the you will be able to understand the frustration persons are facing right now. Now a valentine update with a passion dragon wanting its own habitat. Plus two heart dragons now Caesar and Cupid along with gem stone dragons. Where are they all going to go!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Did anyone notice on the TL blog it said we'll also be getting a Cupid dragon? I just thought it was weird no one has been saying anything about it, or at least I haven't seen anyone post about it.
    He's also on the pics of the new Download. I think it's coming out tomorrow during the release for android. Along with the case dragon and gazebo. Hope that doesn't cost gems too. The rose bushes should have been craftable.

Banned
    I had to sell almost all my common red and green dragons, an elf, snowman, two super dragons, two clowns and others Im too lazy to list to make room for the new habitat. I don't cry, whine or complain. It would be silly of me to suggest that they don't releasing dragons. Why not just stall the game now and let us idolize what we've got? We don't have to get the new dragons. We don't have to sale OR keep commons. If a decision is so hard to make that they are told to slow down updates, then by all means don't participate. I am annoyed by the constant switching around but I also enjoy everything that's released.

I refuse to sell a diamond habitat so I make amends in other ways. Win/win for the time being. But now that we've shown how we wish for larger diamond habitats they will make it uber expensive. 800 gold at least or a million coins. Based on the inflate prices of the other larger habitats of course.

Farm Supplier
    I have purposely been depriving my quetzal and sunrise dragons from breeding. By the time this dragon arrives they will be bursting at their zippers like a bunch of hormone enraged teenagers !

Rhino Keeper
    i think its a light and green super rare combo, because only light and green just only had 2 dragon hybrid, other white hybrid had 3 dragon hybrid, other guess, its a new stone dragon

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast