View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    mods -> TL staff

just wait - they definitly know there is a problem and they about to fix it. Dont waste gold.
    Sit back and relax, go out, make sport or whatever ...
    And if the mods have any idea whtas going wrong here they would tell us - im sure about that.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont mean to be negative... But , honestly... If it is a glitch, I doubt they'll say it ... then they would have to many people mad and want there money/gold back....
    If its a glitch, I doubt we will even know about it...

Executive Chef
    Saying to "wait until it is fixed and don't waste gold" does not help the people who have already spent large amounts of gold trying to breed these dragons. If this was not ready it should not have been released yet, js. I know everyone is just trying to help but this is really disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, pain and numbness on one side of the body is one of the biggest signs of heart attacks in men. Women, however, have different symptoms and for that reason most women don't seek help and their heart issues prove to be fatal. You should always (always always always--i can't stress that enough) drive someone to the hospital or call the EMTs if you think there may be a problem. Hospital bills are expensive, but health is priceless. People who don't visit a hospital after a heart attack/stroke are not acting smartly. If you're unsure, don't be afraid to call 911 to at least get the EMTs to come asses this situation.

And yes, I'm aware that people probably wouldn't be reporting their heart failure here xD My CPR class has made me very hyper aware of those sorts of situations though--you never know when someone might need help! I'd encourage everyone to take an American Heart Association class to learn CPR and other basic life saving s****s, though. It's a great course.

Back on topic, I feel bad for everyone spending their gold and not getting this dragon! I hope they get it fixed very soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    I dont mean to be negative... But , honestly... If it is a glitch, I doubt they'll say it ... then they would have to many people mad and want there money/gold back....
    If its a glitch, I doubt we will even know about it...
    Yeah, I'm getting that weird feeling too. If it is a glitch they should at least reset/prolong the timer.
    And what about everyone who's wasted gold??

Wouldn't it be great if they fixed it on the last day, so we only have a day to breed all 3 of the holiday dragons?

Executive Chef
    Maybe all of us IOS users are beta, and they will have it fixed for the Android valentine release.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaflame View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if they fixed it on the last day, so we only have a day to breed all 3 of the holiday dragons?
    Hahaha! Well, apparenlty someoe has gotten them today...

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Maybe all of us IOS users are beta, and they will have it fixed for the Android valentine release.
    Duble lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I've seen someone on a wall today say they got one with virtue/super... (Rightheart dragon)