View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Bahahahaha xD

Well, for the record: if someone experiences pain or numbness on their left arm, RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL!!
    Is that right, UnoRaven ? my dad was having a seizure/heart attack once... Luckily I called to ask him about something, and noticed his shortness of breath. Asked him if he was okay and of he felt any pain - he said yep, left arm. Told him to go to the hospital...just in time.
    off topic: not just the left arm i think, might experience pain/numbness in left side of jaw too

on topic: hope this problem will be fixed by the time we droids get the valentine's edition app!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    off topic: not just the left arm i think, might experience pain/numbness in left side of jaw too

on topic: hope this problem will be fixed by the time we droids get the valentine's edition app!
    Thanks! Extra info is always good.

Yeah, i think it may in fact be an issue. Let's wait to see of our mods can confirm whether there is an issue or not...

Rhino Keeper
    400 gold down the drain.... I cant get it either.
    Been using Origami & Athletic.....

Has anyone got these dragons after the glitch? Any hints on the combos .....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    off topic: correct! other symptoms include back pain or shoulder pain. females do not usually present with typical symptoms like that though.

on topic:i hope they fix the glitches before v day is released to android as well

Executive Chef
    I got them during the glitch but now around 400 gold down also and no Passion Dragon

Banned
    Their definitely has to be a glitch ... Maybe when they fixed the glitch and turned to power switch off for breeding these dragons .... They forgot to turn the switch back on

It really is great that a mod interrupted another thread to redirect people to this discussion, but couldn't take the time to confirm or deny that the Heart Dragons are unbreedable.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know the best combo for them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Their definitely has to be a glitch ... Maybe when they fixed the glitch and turned to power switch off for breeding these dragons .... They forgot to turn the switch back on
    Good point. Well i'm at 30 Magics and 10 Athletic, I feel robbed of my gold, what was I thinking trying to breed something that's not even available yet. For a 2 color rare, i'm sure I would have got at least one. The Fireworks was 3 colors and I managed to snag 3 just on the first day with little gold spent.

Rhino Keeper
    well,, seems like nobody couldnt breed heart dragons since their official release
    i think its time one of mods answer about this!!