View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Executive Chef
    I agree that the title may freak people out... But it's sort of a pun. Heart dragons, heart failure.
    It's weird that nobody's claimed to have bred one yet (today).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akocek View Post
    spiceshirl, read the thread posted about the left heart. it is no longer breedable - that was a glitch. i believe it will only be craftable in the future and obviously only for ios.
    It was released yesterday for iOS. Yet no one has been able to breed it and no one has come forward to say if there is a flaw that's preventing it from being attained.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I agree that the title may freak people out... But it's sort of a pun. Heart dragons, heart failure.
    It's weird that nobody's claimed to have bred one yet (today).
    I do appreciate most puns but this one is a tad morbid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I do appreciate most puns but this one is a tad morbid.
    True...

Rhino Keeper
    lol clever :-) failing at the heart...dragon lol

Rhino Keeper
    I clicked on this thread as a nursing student, thinking maybe I could help. I'm glad to know you're just unable to breed a dragon and not actually having heart failure!

Farm Supplier
    magic(ssssssssss) and athletic(sssssss) too.I wanted to breed infinity/athletic but my epic infinity is not on my breed list?!? infinity is on the regular version but not on the new valentine's one,why?!? a kind of bug or?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    I clicked on this thread as a nursing student, thinking maybe I could help. I'm glad to know you're just unable to breed a dragon and not actually having heart failure!
    I hope no one is having a heart attack and says "You know what, I'll ask for help on the Dragon Story forums, they should know what to do"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I hope no one is having a heart attack and says "You know what, I'll ask for help on the Dragon Story forums, they should know what to do"
    Bahahahaha xD

Well, for the record: if someone experiences pain or numbness on their left arm, RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL!!
    Is that right, UnoRaven ? my dad was having a seizure/heart attack once... Luckily I called to ask him about something, and noticed his shortness of breath. Asked him if he was okay and of he felt any pain - he said yep, left arm. Told him to go to the hospital...just in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post

No one can tell me there is a problem with the new release. From the gem dragons not being breed able, to the only person with a new dragon got it because the other ones came during a glitch.
    That's what's bpthering me. I think nobody's been able to breed a Heart dragon, be it left or right, TODAY.
    I'm wondering if they are unavailable due to a glitch. I mean, it can happen. They WERE available during the wrong time.