View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Help am getting HEART FAILURE!!!!

Has anyone been able to breed this left heart dragon??? I downloaded DS valentine edition with the hope of breeding these new dragons but after more than 15 magic dragon and and about 10 Athletic all I got is heart failure!!! Is this new dragon meant to give you a heart attract before Valentines Day??? I have given up!! Has anyone who downloaded the new edition able to breed these dragons??? I'm beginning to believe this is a lost cause!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i actually don't care if they're breedable or not cause i don't like their design. these two dragons weren't designed with love!
    They seem unreal a bit - kinda like robot dragons

Fashion Designer
    Um. I haven't been able to try for the new dragons but I think you probably could have worded this better. The title really freaked me out because I recently found out mt grandfather has Chagas Disease and congestive heart failure.

Maybe I'm being oversensitive, I do that a lot.

I recommend asking in the thread for the Valentine's version, I think you'll get more help there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    They seem unreal a bit - kinda like robot dragons
    Realized that we're talking about the craftables here, apologies. I do like the valentines dragons a lot!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am still waiting for someone to breed this dragon after spending more gold than a Diamond speeding up magic after magic,I still can't breed one!!!! I want my Gold back!!! This is a disgrace!!!!Shame on you Team Lava!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxykeyz View Post
    Well from what I've researched. Left and rightheart dragons take 12 hours to breed. Passion dragon is 16 hours I think. TeamLava, we need the passion pit, please increase the habitat cap to 36 habitats.
    I second that
    I can't breed Passion dragon cause I won't be able to "house" it anywhere

Banned
    wait so one ones gotten it? only those that got it during the glitch?

i havent used gold but i got 2 athletic already

Rhino Keeper
    spiceshirl, read the thread posted about the left heart. it is no longer breedable - that was a glitch. i believe it will only be craftable in the future and obviously only for ios.

me too - 2 atheletics already

Banned
    From one picture the unicorn dragon was on the me habitat which is impossible because no diamond or pink dragon is allows on there. Yes, I could have NOT used gold but who hasn't?! We don't get or save it to buy dragons. When you have three dragons releases its natural to want it now and use what you have to get what you want. BUT when a rare dragon is unattainable and breeding red and blue nets you numerous multiples of only TWO of the supposed four dragons possible, something stinks and is Wrong.

No one can tell me there is a problem with the new release. From the gem dragons not being breed able, to the only person with a new dragon got it because the other ones came during a glitch.

As far as not being able to breed the new dragon because there is no space, sell off useless or duplicate dragons, sell a habitat and voila problem solved. Sucks, but what can one do?

I'm annoyed, Im not using one iota of gold until this problem is fixed. Ill use my iTunes gift on something else.