View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Some ppl say they are still getting these 2 dragons!
    Can anybody confirm this ?!

I was surprised to find that I had bred one....I was trying for a diamond (which I do not have yet), and used a serpent10 and firestorm10. came on here to see what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Anyone using a combo that doesn't include a Diamond?

my bad. It was atlantis10 and firestorm10. sorry

I've just come here to try to find out what the egg was blue with half black(?) heart and half a red heart, couldn't find it in my market at all. It's breeding now. But I did breed this dragon late last night and have only literally got the chance to check my phone out. I used Serpent dragon and scorpion dragon both level 10's, was actually trying to get a diamond dragon, this better not get taken away from me!

Fashion Designer
    What are the breeding times?

Banned
    This is confusing.org. And no it's not a third party site I'm mentioning. It's the way I speak sometimes, adding dot net, com or org to the end of peculiar things.

Is it still breed able or not? What are the colors for each dragon please? Because Im getting conflicting things from all the comments.

12 hours to hatch the egg, and was either 11 hour or 12 hours breeding, i forget as it was late last night when I did it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    This is confusing.org. And no it's not a third party site I'm mentioning. It's the way I speak sometimes, adding dot net, com or org to the end of peculiar things.

Is it still breed able or not? What are the colors for each dragon please? Because Im getting conflicting things from all the comments.
    It's apparently still breedable and the colors are red and blue I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post

It was a Red/Blue hybrid during its erroneous release. 12 hours. The screenshot shows it as tri-color though, the third color being that "heart" element. When it sees proper release, it is likely it will be obtained in a different way. TeamLava says it's gone now, but if you got one, you can keep it. The conflicting reports are likely a result of the 12 hour breeding time. If they started the breed during the bug window, they would get the dragon.

Hopefully they release this heart and rose thing soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SybreTiger View Post
    I got the RightHeart then the LeftHeart one right after the other, both Athletic/Diamond both 12 hours. I tried to post a picture of the RightHeart a few posts back, but it didn't seem to work... can a mod delete that post?
    SybreTiger and PenQueen = lucky ducks to get both!

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Me too. I sent about 200 gold in all so I better get to keep them.... Did anyone else evolve yet? My LeftHeart was Pink in the evolution temple O_o
    PINK in evolution temple means Android will not have this...UNLESS we get the pink update has anyone on android accidentally breed this?

Quote Originally Posted by m0xieb0y View Post
    I cant find a blue arrow anywhere when I try this : ( I cant even find my own album, if I have one? Is this feature only for ios players? I'm on a kindle
    Ios Only

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Some ppl say they are still getting these 2 dragons!
    Can anybody confirm this ?!
    Yah what Noura said! can any one confirm this is still being bred todayand what devices?? (we should put a signature or something for everyone on the forum so they can just put device they use out there with there name... Just sayin...it would make people stop asking Droid or Ios)
    also can we get a screen shot of the right dragon? sneak peak? hee hee