View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Penqueen2, you have the left heart and right heart, right? You should breed them together and see what happens!
    Well, considering TL fixed the breeding glitch, I doubt breeding the two together would do anything right now... Maybe when they get officially released though. Cause the hearts have to meld...

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for a diamond for months, and last night I breed Honeybee and Mermaid, and this morning I hatched a left heart. Lucky me. Hope I get to keep the dragon once hatched.

Rhino Keeper
    how long for breed this dragon??

Rhino Keeper
    12 hours

Rhino Keeper
    thank you so much, I just learnt from you

I am so done with this game...Still no sapphire dragon, and another which doesnt appears anywhere in my game. Ok, TL, release twenty dragons that I will neverhave. I don't care anymore. And please no android usual comments, like :"now you know how it feels" and so on. I think that after one thousand of those comments we understood Android users problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by momoko_pinky View Post
    I am so done with this game...Still no sapphire dragon, and another which doesnt appears anywhere in my game. Ok, TL, release twenty dragons that I will neverhave. I don't care anymore. And please no android usual comments, like :"now you know how it feels" and so on. I think that after one thousand of those comments we understood Android users problem.

Weeks of android not having six pink dragons, the unicorn and three craft able dragons and you want to quit because you don't yet have one? Yeah, I want the sapphire too but I'm not silly enough to whine when there are players who have spent just as much as me or more on gold and have to constantly hear and see things they can't obtain. Let us iOS users go a couple months and see how we feel then.

Now again, I think it would be so CUTE if the two dragons had to come together to make a third. One of the hearts being split down the middle with pink and purple has to stand for something. Just as I thought we wouldn't get an update for a reason. I don't think it's just to work out kinks with the fluke today. I really believe (and hope) android finally will have everything released to them.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm android. I am upset with the difference with android and ios but am still happy to play and try to get dragons I still have not got. Unfortunately no update for us either.

Rhino Keeper
    are these dragon still in trial or already launch for this weekly new dragon??

New Resident
    It's called a left heart dragon, I just got one! It has red and blue with a bi-colored heart that's purple on the left and pink on the right! Not exactly sure how I got it but its great!