View Poll Results: Left-Heart and Right-Heart Combo ?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire X Water

133 54.51%
  • Diamond X Athletic

28 11.48%
  • Charm X Water

1 0.41%
  • Landworm X Mirage

2 0.82%
  • Atheletic X Water

21 8.61%
  • Athleic X Fire

25 10.25%
  • Diamond X Fireworks

1 0.41%
  • Magic X Athletic

4 1.64%
  • Mirage X Fireworks

2 0.82%
  • Others

27 11.07%
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Right Heart Dragons - REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelz22 View Post
    Confused.... Can you or not be able to bred these dragons now??? They finally showed up in my market today.....
    If it's in the market you could breed it !

New Resident
    you have to be in the valentine dragon story to see these! go download the new app and enjoy the bugs.... eats your gold, restarts breeding and evolve time randomly! looks like my little pony land!

Executive Chef
    First try... Magic. I can feel my upcoming stress and frustration.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down

After 30 magic and 10 athletic dragons still no left or right heart Right now am suffering from heart failure!!!Has anyone who downloaded the Valentine story able to breed this dragon???? Not persons who got it in the glitch am believing at this point that this dragon is a heart attack dragon because that's all I got!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    After 30 magic and 10 athletic dragons still no left or right heart Right now am suffering from heart failure!!!Has anyone who downloaded the Valentine story able to breed this dragon???? Not persons who got it in the glitch am believing at this point that this dragon is a heart attack dragon because that's all I got!!!
    Uh I have the same quesiotion: as you I got a lots of magics (lost count) and 10 athletic. If it's a rare dragon it seems unbridable for now.
    More: I can't use gemstones dragon for breeding, they don't show up in the list. TL ... some bugs are going on in this version, am I right?

Executive Chef
    The gemstone dragons weren't supposed to be breedable. So i am guessing they finally fixed that little glitch. Oh well.

Host(ess)
    Well from what I've researched. Left and rightheart dragons take 12 hours to breed. Passion dragon is 16 hours I think. TeamLava, we need the passion pit, please increase the habitat cap to 36 habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    The gemstone dragons weren't supposed to be breedable. So i am guessing they finally fixed that little glitch. Oh well.
    Yes, they aren't breedable, but they could be used for breeding other dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roosfamily View Post
    Yes, they aren't breedable, but they could be used for breeding other dragons
    Oops, that's what I meant. Sorry. Gemstone dragons weren't supposed to be able to breed with others, but because of a glitch we could breed them. Jake said , at the time, that it wasn't an immediate concern of their to fix that bug, so they let it be for a while. Guess they must have corrected it by now.

Executive Chef
    i actually don't care if they're breedable or not cause i don't like their design. these two dragons weren't designed with love!