View Poll Results: Which of these items would you love to see in your zoo?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mango Trees

6 25.00%
  • Falkland Island Wolf

12 50.00%
  • Flagstone Paths

5 20.83%
  • Cherry Trees

8 33.33%
  • King Island Emu

10 41.67%
  • Stegodon

7 29.17%
  • Loch Ness Monster

16 66.67%
  • Deer Mouse

7 29.17%
  • Flea Circus

4 16.67%
  • Elm Trees

4 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoo Story 2: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

Nightclub Owner

Zoo Story 2: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

What animals, attractions and decorations do you want to see in your Zoo?

Vote for your favourite items in the poll. Please note that it is multiple choice so you can choose more than one item. Make sure that you select all the items you want before you vote as you can only vote once.

Is there an animal, attraction or decoration missing? Add your suggestions to this thread. Feel free to give a little information about what you want to see and why. Your idea may be included in the next poll in two weeks time.

You may want to start thinking of Easter and Spring options.

Have an idea about gameplay? You can also post it here. Please note that these won't be included in polls, but will be passed on.

Edit: I'm going to leave this poll up for the next two weeks. It's had the most votes for quite a while which is great to see but I need some more suggestions to be able to start a new poll. Keeps the ideas coming.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-07-13 at 02:24 PM.

Oh =) Spring ideas.... Tulips, Lambs, Easter Bunny, Robins, Shaved ice stand, Balloons, Baby Animal Petting Zoo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudturtledove View Post
    Oh =) Spring ideas.... Tulips, Lambs, Easter Bunny, Robins, Shaved ice stand, Balloons, Baby Animal Petting Zoo
    Agreement. Stuff for v day and other other holidays.

I liked playing the St Patrick's Day and Easter holiday stuff last year, so I hope there is something new for 2013.
    I would also like another set of decorations from a region like the orient stuff from before I started playing... alpine maybe, with bells and long horns and alpine houses...

I want more paths =]

Quote Originally Posted by evalisheous View Post
    I liked playing the St Patrick's Day and Easter holiday stuff last year, so I hope there is something new for 2013.
    I would also like another set of decorations from a region like the orient stuff from before I started playing... alpine maybe, with bells and long horns and alpine houses...
    As I recently bought the leprechaun panda just before it was removed, I want that returned so I and others can use it!

Host(ess)
    Am now at level 52, haven't been able to expand for the last few levels, please i would really love to have the expansion ability back to enable me to get more animals

Rhino Keeper
    A bird sanctuary would be cool

Mermaid

Rhino Keeper
    Any REAL animals... no more mythical ones...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast