Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cross breeding diamond with other dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Yes, but I wonder if the chances of getting a super rare in the hybrid colors increase or not? For example, breeding a diamond with a sunrise to get leopard more easily, or breeding with poison to get familiar more easily. hmmmm...another theory to try I think :-)
    I'm starting to think this too. While trying for the dark angel (which I haven't got yet) I got heaps of the rarer hybrids pop up. Much more often than I would have expected

Rhino Keeper
    Trying for Dark Angel has given me 4 Mercuries and 2 Anubi. I'm like really? I just want the Dark Angel. Every time I get a new Mercury or Anubis, I trade the old spare away (I don't have much room left for dragons). I have a lot of Nether Dust lol

Breeding Vertu (pink dragon) is the same way, I haven't got any of the cross breeds from this one yet!! The only thing the diamond is good for now is making me money!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    After an epically long breeding marathon, it has just taken me nearly 1000 gold to finally breed my unicorn.
    Not looking forward to trying for dark angel or the new mask dragon.
    Stop splitting pink and black so much! Gee I waste too much money on this game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Trying for Dark Angel has given me 4 Mercuries and 2 Anubi. I'm like really? I just want the Dark Angel. Every time I get a new Mercury or Anubis, I trade the old spare away (I don't have much room left for dragons). I have a lot of Nether Dust lol
    I could use 1 Mercury fail please, 25 Wizards and counting, not including other miserable fail dragons lol.

Executive Chef
    i'm wondering if you can breed dark angel with unicorn x night?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i'm wondering if you can breed dark angel with unicorn x night?
    Why not, the elements are present in the combo, i'll try it once I clear my nest later.

Fashion Designer
    This is very frustrating, been trying to breed diamond and night, but got numerous wizards, waters. Not even diamond hybrid fail on my nest. I never got the mercury fail( not really hoping cos I have 1) but the Anubis is so resist on my island
    I never buy gold and it's hard to keep up with 2 new dragons every week. Already use gold to speed up and Still no moon, easter, illusion and others...sigh... The game becomes boring, boring, boring and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    This is very frustrating, been trying to breed diamond and night, but got numerous wizards, waters. Not even diamond hybrid fail on my nest. I never got the mercury fail( not really hoping cos I have 1) but the Anubis is so resist on my island
    I never buy gold and it's hard to keep up with 2 new dragons every week. Already use gold to speed up and Still no moon, easter, illusion and others...sigh... The game becomes boring, boring, boring and boring.
    Totally agree!this game is getting boing boring and boring!they made the breeding much harder..today i bought 750 gold to speed breed dia x air!750 gold all gone NO gold dragon...its not frustrating at all for them at TL ...why cant u hve the dragon u want after spending real money?is it still "all depends on your luck?"lol this game is getting Frustrating..

Farm Supplier
    Ive just bred diamond and virtue and have got 15 hours breeding time. Any ideas what ive got?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast