Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie tips - Don't sell your Dragons from the nest, You lose XPs! Keep your babies!

Unhappy Newbie tips - Don't sell your Dragons from the nest, You lose XPs! Keep your babies!

All along I have made the mistake of selling my excess multiples directly from the nest. Sadly, I eventually realized I had lost XPs by doing that. I could have leveled up much faster if I hadn't made that mistake. Now I am sure to keep excess babies at level one (do not feed) and first sell a baby I have too many of. This makes room for the new dragon and I gain the XPs for placing in the habitat.

Another mistake I made initially was to keep no more that 2 of each kind and sell the rest even if I had room in the habitat. I finally realized I was losing earnings. Now I keep my habitats full regardless of how many multiples there are of one kind of Dragon. Eventually they are replaced by new other breeds.

I am posting this to help those that may be making the same mistake as I did. Especially those just beginning the game wanting to level up faster and earn more coins.
    (honestly don't know why it took me so long to realize this )

Fashion Designer
    I thought Androids can now sell eggs off the nest and still get the exp points? Apparently ios got this feature before. Not sure about kindle

Not on my phone (android)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I'm an iPhone and I've sold like 10 mists in a row and got to like level 13-15 in seconds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysChild View Post
    Not on my phone (android)
    Make sure you're using the latest version, it does work. Also, even in previous versions, while the XP didn't show right away, you did actually get them. After you sell an egg, and either quit the game and come back, or visit a neighbor and come back, your XP were added to your score.

However, do make sure you're using the latest Android Version which is available in the Google Play store.

New Resident
    I did the same thing on my other acoount.Sold duplicates from the nest & didnt get the experience.At Lvl 50 I realised my mistake.I was wondering why the game was so hard up till then, haven't looked back since.

Fashion Designer
    After the egg has hatched, I sell it. Popup says sell for 100 coins, but watch the XP, they should add up, causing the level to eventually increase. At least, that works for me on my iPad and iPhone games. Also, on Monster Story(iPad & iPhone), when I sell a hatchling, popup says sell for 100 coins plus it shows how many XP I will get. Thanks!

Banned
    Id always watch my xp on android and they never add up for me. I was forever looking at it, since I jumped mucho levels on ios due to selling soooo many dragons. On monster i get xp on both formats. Ill have to check dragon easter one more time. But last week I saw nothing.

Banned
    On my daughters android using the Easter version it does add up havent tried on the other versions since don't want to upgrade the new dawn for high feeding

But yeah it doesn't say do but she always levels up when she sells dragon right out of nest

Farm Supplier
    does anyone know how much xp is required to reach lvl 95???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast