Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i'm sorry but that's wrong. you think you know better than the mods and all the other players? xD

you can do night x virtue as much as you want, you are NEVER gonna get any of the dragons you listed. if you're so convinced: prove it
    It is well known that Tropic can be had by mixing 4 colors. Black has two colors and Virtue has 2 colors. Bam!! 4 colors and you can get Tropic. I have placed Virtue with another dragon and I have gotten Virtue. I have 3 Virtues so I know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It is well known that Tropic can be had by mixing 4 colors. Black has two colors and Virtue has 2 colors. Bam!! 4 colors and you can get Tropic. I have placed Virtue with another dragon and I have gotten Virtue. I have 3 Virtues so I know.
    i'm not trying to be mean but did you even read my posts i wrote about this topic? i already explained it, you know. as soon as there is already a split-element like night, virtue, mythic etc existing in the combo, it is NOT possible to breed any other elements. so with virtue x night it is not possible to breed whether virtue, night, tropic or magic!

you were saying you already got a virtue from pairing your virtue with another dragon? well that might be true. but only if you paired it with diamond or any other pink pure dragon (black swan, kitsune, naga). if it's been any other dragon - your game might be broken.

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried Diamond and Tiny. No virtue fails so that is a plus. 3 potential diamond hybrids and only 1 common fail. Only 7 possible outcomes. Good luck!!
    I've been trying to breed Tiny but no luck so far, now I have a long list of dragons just waiting to evolve so that I can trade them for gems. Will be trying for it once I clear all those fails
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You can't get Magic or Tropic from Night/Virtue and you can't get Virtue from Fire/Virtue.
    Hi there. Could you explain the virtue one because if virtue breaks down can't it take the light from the virtue and the fire from the fire (lol) and make a virtue?
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Fashion Designer
    Ced, I'm going to post in the breeding theories thread so this doesn't go too far off topic, but read my post and let me know what you think!

Fashion Designer
    Pssht I wish I could keep posting in this thread. If only I could get a unicorn!

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried Diamond and Tiny. No virtue fails so that is a plus. 3 potential diamond hybrids and only 1 common fail. Only 7 possible outcomes. Good luck!!
    I finally got Tiny, but even with it, all I've been getting are just Love dragons.... Going to stop for awhile for all my dragons to evolve, evolution temple is once again backed up with tons of dragons waiting
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Woo HOO! Got this as a fail trying for Valentine (Tiny + Diamond)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Really? That is one I have been continuously trying for off and on for a kazillon years!

Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Really? That is one I have been continuously trying for off and on for a kazillon years!

Congrats!
    Sometimes the game is forgiving as I haven't been able to breed much of anything lately :/ I haven't even started on the new Fairytale dragons yet. Still no Valentine or Jewelry yet though.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)