Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 1-8-2013 Sapphire Dragon! CRAFT OR BUY

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't the option to craft new blue dragon in my spell shop. Only the red or green one. I removed DS from my iPad and re installed it - but still nothing. Is it not for iOS players?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    I haven't the option to craft new blue dragon in my spell shop. Only the red or green one. I removed DS from my iPad and re installed it - but still nothing. Is it not for iOS players?
    Read what i posted right above. It's a quote fromJake

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Thx, Jake. See solution above. i will be patient.

Ok, I got it now..

I guess just going to have to wait a little while more to get that Magnificent dragon 😎😝😱

Rhino Keeper
    No rush with this dragon for me, still need 2 nether dust and 1 large sapphire. I haven't even amassed enough materials yet for ruby and emerald.

New Resident
    Sounds nice & fun but where is ANDROIDS UPDATE???? Another dragon to look @ and can't get.

Rhino Keeper
    i play on 2 devices, on my iphone i had the sapphire craft but on the ipad there's nothing, why?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    i play on 2 devices, on my iphone i had the sapphire craft but on the ipad there's nothing, why?
    Jake posted this earlier

We're still fine-tuning a few things with dragon Crafting, so some of you won't see the Sapphire Dragon recipe for a few days. The recipe for crafting Sapphire Dragon will be available across iOS sometime next week.

Thanks for your understanding. Save those Sapphires a little longer!

-Jake.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Jake posted this earlier

We're still fine-tuning a few things with dragon Crafting, so some of you won't see the Sapphire Dragon recipe for a few days. The recipe for crafting Sapphire Dragon will be available across iOS sometime next week.

Thanks for your understanding. Save those Sapphires a little longer!

-Jake.
    i see, thanks

Farm Supplier
    Ok good to know I am not the only one that can't craft the sapphire yet. But am just thinking, why TL makes an update and release a certain dragon if they are not even ready 100%?! Like Jake said, they are still fine tuning and sapphire crafting will be available to other IOs players next week. I know one week is nothing compare to Android that's has been waiting for their update. But my point is, why release it if not totally ready for all?! It just confuse us.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast