View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

Playing on iOS 5.0.1 and just realized I am also missing the Podium Cake which was a goal recipe I unlocked. [Candy Canes (9 hour recipe) from the Candy Cane Maker is missing too.]

Farm Supplier
    I only really want Valentines Cookies back- I was around 2 servings away from mastery and it annoyed me when i found they'd been taken off

Executive Chef
    I want the Valentine's Cookies back most. That's the only recipe taken away worth 8 coins a plate, being from earlier than 2012 before they fixed all the new recipes to only earn 4 coins a plate max. If they are taking it away, I want a new recipe that makes at least 8 coins a plate in exchange.

Missing candy canes as far as I can tell right now, to be expected since my TL stuff is via Amazon, thanks for showing me what I could have had with last years goals, that's a nice touch.
    Atleast I have the red velvet cookies still, yay!

Executive Chef
    Please, bring back the Candy Canes for the Candy Cane Maker

just seems logical to me

Thumbs down Done playing...again. Sorry, neighbors

I hadn't played this game in well over a year (it had just gotten too boring being at a high level and new recipe content so slow to come out), then my daughter started playing another game, something with pets, and somehow I ended up clicking into this one again.

There were lots of new recipes, since I hadn't played for so long, so the game was fun again.
    I started right back up, added new neighbors, bought some new decor, the whole 9 yards.

Now, just days later, half my new recipes are suddenly gone: Halloween cupcakes, gymnastics cake, all the Asian recipes (sticky bean, fortune cookie, etc) as well as some more I can't quite place but have made in the last several days.

Guess who won't be playing...AGAIN?!?
    Way to take a great game and utterly ruin anything remotely fun about it.
    Game developers (TL)...How exactly do you expect to make money by destroying your reputation?
    The "poll" is a joke! I don't want ONE of the missing recipes back, I want them all. The only way to keep the high-level players interested and playing is to allow making the recipes we hadn't mastered yet. If we are limited to the already mastered ones, the game is just plain BORING, so why would I play?

Get a clue. The trick to making this game continue to be popular is to continue adding NEW content, NOT by removing established content. (App design 101)

So, sorry to all my neighbors, but IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT to revert to a previous low level of gameplay (reduction of available recipes). There are just too many GOOD games out there with new content (and when they delete "limited time" content, there is plenty of warning like my favorite Dragonvale, for example) for anyone to put up with Apps that treat them like this one does.

***For "How to design a truly superb App" please see the Dragonvale game. A fan favorite..for a REASON!

Key word: GAME. Games are meant to entertain the players, otherwise players don't play. News flash: WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINED by the removal of content!!!!
    Last edited by adellis; 01-09-13 at 08:33 PM. Reason: additional info

New Resident
    Do you know if the pool pie recipe was removed? I can't find it anywhere and it was the one I was working on mastering. Thank you for your help

Rhino Keeper
    I'm missing candy canes on both regular and Christmas versions of Bakery story.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Kooky I lost my almost-completed Molten Lava Cakes from Christmas 2011 that were a goal reward, and the Love Muffins from Valentines day that I'm pretty sure were also goal rewards. I'm on iPhone 3g if that makes any difference

Host(ess)
    I am missing the following recipies:
    candy cane, Valentine cookies, fortune cookies, Pool Pie, Egg tarts.
    I play on my IPhone 4

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast