View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

I don't have the White Spiced Coffee on the drink maker anymore

New Resident
    Playing on the new iPad here. Candy canes and egg tarts are definitly missing among other recipes. For paying customers (gems) not to mention the time we all invest in playing, I find this rather upsetting and would like to know when this problem will be fixed?!

an angry iPidel

Fashion Designer
    I'm playing on ipad version 1.6.5.

I'm missing candy canes, valentine cookies ( I want these back) gymnastic cake, fortune cookies, pool pie, Peking dust, red velvet cookies, these are the ones I've noticed so far.

I'm only bothered about the valentine cookies because at least they gave 8cents a plate.

Candy Canes are gone?! Did I disturb you? Sorry if I did but the candy cane in the candy cane maker suddenly disappeared? I still have the candy canes on my counter but I want to make more. Pls get the candy canes back if it is possible!

Host(ess)
    Why did Valentine Cookies, fortune cookies and the egg tart cookies go away they are not Christmas holiday cookies. Why didn't we get some kind of notice about the removal of these cookies. In a few week it will be Valentine day that was one of my favorite cookies. Heart cookies / Valentine Day = heart shape cookies ! What up with this ?

Rhino Keeper
    hi. playing on the new iPad, iOS 6.0.1
    Bakery Story regular version

Im missing:
    - Candy Canes on the Candy Cane Maker (mastered recipe)
    - Oven: i miss Egg Tarts, Fortune Cookies, Peeking Dust, Sweet Bean Cake, Sticky Cake, Valentine Cookies and of course all the holidays recipes from 2011 and 2012 Halloween, Xmas, Valentine (i dont remember if Chocolate Cream Muffin was Valentine 2011 or 2012). I do have goal recipes thou. All these recipes, missing and goals, are mastered, except the Halloween ones that i dont care of.
    - Drink Mixer: i miss Candy Corn Coffee, Heart Coffee, White Spiced Coffee and Peppermint Mocha, but dont remember if they were goals or just seasonal. I do have the goal recipe from xmas 2011 (Cranberry Cider). ALL these are mastered.

as i have back the goal recipes (yesterday they were missing but today they are here) the ones i really care to have back aswell are the Candy Canes on the Candy Cane Maker and the cookies on the Oven.

Kooky i have also a full list of the ones i called seasonal/holiday if u need more details.
    ipaddolo

Playing on iOS 5.0.1 and I am missing the Candy Canes (9 hour recipe) from the Candy Cane Maker. All recipes on special appliances were not part of the removal, only recipes on the regular oven, so it should stay and be available to all players. Because of that, I think the Candy Canes should be removed from the poll and another recipe added in it's place.

Farm Supplier
    I am going to try once again to comment and hope I don't get deleted again. I lost all the Christmas themed recipes, which I expected, but also the Valentine cookies which were longstanding, there since before last Valentine's day and not removed afterward. As well all the Chinese New Year recipes are gone. Not only is the candy cane recipe gone but the candy canes and the candy cane cake were removed from my counters. I am a long time player and had put off mastering the Valentine cookies and Chinese New Year recipes until those holidays came around again, although I was very close, as part of the fun. I had even looked up when Chinese New Year was going to be. Now I am deprived of the diamonds I easily could have gotten because these long standing recipes were removed. Now I have very few recipes left I can cook that are not already completed.

I have the same issue as Baltimore100. I put off mastering these recipes until they were "in season", and while perhaps this was bad on me, I did not join when these recipes were released so I did not know they weren't a part of regular content. A list of recipes being removed would have been helpful.

The Truffle table and chairs are popular and very much in demand - there's even a separate thread about players wishing they would be brought back. Maybe if you re-released them both for coins that might help smooth over the high level of anger/upset feelings over the recent appliance/recipe removal. Also, I think releasing the Valentine's Day content early might help too. It would be great if the Valentine's Day cookies were brought back since they go along with the upcoming holiday...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast