View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

Rhino Keeper
    iPhone I know I'm missing fortune cookie. I was halfway through mastering it. I'd like to have all those recipes back but had to vote for fortune cookie

iPhone 4S, missing Gymnastic Cake, Well-Done Toast, Chocolate Cherry Trifle, and maybe more.

Rhino Keeper
    We've been lied to rachelmfierro. So stop or make things worse.

Rhino Keeper
    The only things I have noticed that are gone are the bean cake, egg tarts, and fortune cookies.
    I am playing iOS 6, iPhone 4, and the Christmas edition of bs.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    No additional recipes will be returning at this time. The only reason some recipes were added back was because they were required in order to complete Goals.
    Mods, is there a way to remove the poll from this thread? I think many players are getting confused because they see a poll about bringing back favorite recipes, but none of these will be added back into the game.

Farm Supplier
    There are no new Chinese New Year recipes. So why were the previous Chinese New Year recipes deleted?

New Resident
    I seem to be missing PB Chocolate Cake,Holiday Waffles, Heart Toast ,Brawny Muffins ,Well-Done Toast ,Cherry Muffins and Peppermint Mocha and apparently white-spiced coffee in Regular Bakery story but I had the in The Christmas version.
    Device: Apple (latest update)
    ID: Fredsnclr

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

The Red Velvet Cookies have been added back to your regular Oven. You may need to force-close and restart your app to see them again. Any seasonal items/recipes which you have unlocked should also available to you once again.

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication with the Game Teams and recipes which were mastered will not be coming back at this time. I apologize for passing along that information! In regards to these specific recipes which were removed, please do provide us with some constructive feedback. We did bring back some of your favorite Christmas 2011 items this past year, so let us know what your favorite recipes were. No guarantees it will return to the game, but we will definitely pass along the more popular requests. Again, sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Mods, is there a way to remove the poll from this thread? I think many players are getting confused because they see a poll about bringing back favorite recipes, but none of these will be added back into the game.
    A poll cannot be removed,(this member poll-not an official TL poll) got added when another thread was merged with this one)
    Since the original issue when the thread was started up has been answered, I am going to close the thread to avoid confusion.

There are other threads going you can leave you feedback on, here is one.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post545715
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-16-13 at 08:32 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213