Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Dragon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    why? i think it's super cute!
    Exactly, there cute... Dragons aren't supposed to be cute. TL should make some more tuff dragons like wild and more handsome ones like Light is in epic form

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharido View Post
    Exactly, there cute... Dragons aren't supposed to be cute. TL should make some more tuff dragons like wild and more handsome ones like Light is in epic form
    Just like vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and werewolves aren't supposed to morph whenever they want (well, even though Twilight's aren't technically werewolves, but okay). I personally totally disagree with these points of view, but hey, some people like them.
    And I like cute dragons. if we were to go by the rules, different dragons would have some trouble breeding together and may not get along xD

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Just like vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and werewolves aren't supposed to morph whenever they want (well, even though Twilight's aren't technically werewolves, but okay). I personally totally disagree with these points of view, but hey, some people like them.
    And I like cute dragons. if we were to go by the rules, different dragons would have some trouble breeding together and may not get along xD
    NO... Dragons are dragons and if people like dinos then ko to a dino game (forest fire) , if you like monsters go to a monster game (snowman dragon), Twilight is a really bad serie and i could find desend wallepapers on google about twilight before we had these series. and dragons shouls stay dragons. I agree that there are some things that would require to much thinking, but some do not. And actually, it is a good idea to give dragons a personality that would affect breeding results.

Here look at these, much better than icecream.
    (Images are really big behind the spoiler, i use these as wallpapers)
    Spoiler: show

Fore people that like cute

For people that like baby's (kinda looks like the emerald...)

an other one for people that like cute

Also and some more love

now that are cute dragons as it should be. still dragons, and still cute

Rhino Keeper
    Why in the heck r u guys still playing if all you do is complain about this complain about that?
    The way it seems... Nothing is ever good enough!
    Im sorry and I know everyone has freedom of speech , bla bla bla... But jezzzzz , c'mon!!!
    Its a game! If you dident like it in the first place , why continue playing !
    Now the dragons arent realistic! Holy cow!!! There dragons for crying out loud!

Banned
    NO... Dragons are dragons and if people like dinos then ko to a dino game (forest fire) , if you like monsters go to a monster game (snowman dragon), Twilight is a really bad serie and i could find desend wallepapers on google about twilight before we had these series. and dragons shouls stay dragons. I agree that there are some things that would require to much thinking, but some do not. And actually, it is a good idea to give dragons a personality that would affect breeding results.

Also and some more love

TWILIGHT IS HORRID, hence why i refferred to it. Completely agree with you. Sorry if I offend any fans.

And ice cream is a terrible example, really. XD it looks... Weird. Nuff said. Lol.

I particularly like the first one from your image.

Look, if I played the game because I wanted to play with dragon-looking dragons, I would go for another type of game. I do like the classical, aggressive-looking dragons a lot. They're my favorites, because they look so awesome and powerful. However, I suppose this game is targeted more for kiddos (eheheheeh, or originally it was...though what kid will have an expensive device at a very young age?oh well), and them being colorful pixel dragons,some of them cute and adorable.
    This doesn't bother me much.

It's just one way of seeing them. You could also think of them as cute little monsters mostly resembling dragons.

As for the last pic, that one's quite cute. Lovebird dragons but they would be weird to get, I mean...if they hatched together, wouldn't they be siblings? Lol.

Banned
    *correction: this doesn't bother me at all. I mean, if I like unicorns but prefer them if they have war paint and machine ***s, I want nobody to come over and tell me this is wrong.
    People need to be tolerant. Different views are different views - and why cant an imaginary beast be imagined as something slightly different than what it is?

Besides, if I have a machine***-yielding unicorn, people better not mess with my choice. Lol.

Host(ess)
    @Nefertekas: Agreed exept for the part that it doesn't bother me... probably because i think that there were much dragons i dislike for the last month though. maybe january will be a better month for dragons in dragonstory =3

Rhino Keeper

Also and some more love

I think you will find some really cool dragons that would intrest you here...
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...agon-Story-Art
    Jake actually said there were some really nice ideas. Who knows mabe we will see some in the futur....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    It's telling you to use the love dragon that's how I got mines
    I always follow the recommended colours, like in this case pink and light. It's hatching now

Host(ess)
    @Candy3030: Thx for the link. Can't wait to see them.
    About those ideas, You made me very curious now. reason more to check the wikia and this form more ofthen.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast