Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly update 1-3-2013 Origami dragon

Android users were promised this would be the shortest wait to get an update after iOS got it, yet it has been around the amount of time it took to port the Light dragons to Android. When are you going to stop lying to Android users?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I don't but i took pics with my phone and pad if they'll work for you.
    cool, I'll take what you've got
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer

Executive Chef
    Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you
    No prob,next time i'll leave the egg up for you (if i get them lol) Why else do i have 2 nests? lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    No prob,next time i'll leave the egg up for you (if i get them lol) Why else do i have 2 nests? lol
    Thank you, I will try to get them in time

Rhino Keeper
    Just got this one using , virtue & hypnotic
    Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave_Spencer View Post
    Android users were promised this would be the shortest wait to get an update after iOS got it, yet it has been around the amount of time it took to port the Light dragons to Android. When are you going to stop lying to Android users?
    I get the hint. Tl doesn't want me. S.okay. I just delete yr ****py games.........it don't take a ton of bricks or bull guano to fall on my head.

Farm Supplier
    Grrrr...yet another update where we poor non ios users got left out of! Again. The only reason i 'm not deleting the game is because i 'm only level 28 . Really, teamlava! Notice us!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    In case enough people haven't said it yet, when is Android getting these updates?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast