Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    My device has just restarted. It didn't come up with anything saying holiday items will be removed. Can a moderator confirm this is going to happen?
    Xmas version don't show any popups , I get them in the original version .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Xmas version don't show any popups , I get them in the original version .
    I mean just this time this happening with me that I'm getting the popup in the original version

Rhino Keeper
    Autumn Cookies?
    Mummy Cupcakes

Maybe also:
    Gingerbread Cookies
    Candy Apples
    Pecan Pies
    Cinnamon Rolls
    Fruitcake
    I don't remember if they came out with this year's Christmas goal recipes.

And what about the Olympics recipes?
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Autumn cake?
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    A list of recipes going away would be helpful. It's hard to keep track of all of them. I think for the Drink Mixer it was just Peppermint Mocha. I'm not sure about all the "holiday" recipes for the ovens though. I think it's:
    -Instant Pudding
    -PB Chocolate Cake
    -Holiday Waffles
    -Heart Toast
    -Brawny Muffins
    -Well Done Toast
    -Cherry Muffins

Did I miss anything on either appliance?

To clarify, all items released in 2012 with a Holiday theme (Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.) will be removed from the shop. This means you will be unable to PURCHASE additional pieces of these items. However, you will still have access to all of the items you have previously purchased.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    To clarify, all items released in 2012 with a Holiday theme (Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.) will be removed from the shop. This means you will be unable to PURCHASE additional pieces of these items. However, you will still have access to all of the items you have previously purchased.
    Okay, items from the shop will be removed. How about recipes from the cookbook? And from past removals TL has identified stuff being holiday themed and removed them that many didn't consider holiday themed, so an itemized list would help. Especially for recipes.

What about food? Do we need to work round the clock to master those recipes? Which recipes?

Thanks,
    KadeeDid

Executive Chef
    Does this mean fall is not a holiday theme? So Autumn Cake and Cookies should still be around after this, right?

Executive Chef
    Yes, I love when I'm right. lol. Gotta hurry mastering those receipes until the second stage. All the receipes that wasn't unlocked by goals will be removed.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Are they going to take away the Valentine cookies and love potion? Those are two of the very few recipes that give $10 a plate. I don't have them mastered to level 4 yet. And Valentine's Day is right around the corner.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Are they going to take away the Valentine cookies and love potion? Those are two of the very few recipes that give $10 a plate. I don't have them mastered to level 4 yet. And Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
    I don't think you have to worry about that. Those have been around since the very beginning (the very first V-day of the game) and those weren't removed when the next V-day came around.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast