Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Host(ess)
    I'm missing my Santa ovens they were put in storage. Can someone let me know if that wrong cause I'm not seeing them in the appliance but my Christmas decorations are there still. So sad

Host(ess)
    I lost my Santa ovens not sure why they were put in storage and went to look for them nope all gone, I thought that was not going to happen if they are in storage how do I get them back can someone help thanks

Host(ess)
    I lost my Santa ovens that were put in storage along with my other Christmas items and do have those still only thing gone is my ovens ....... So sad

New Resident
    Stop taking away wintry items...icicle trees, snowdrop flowers...they aren't just for Christmas. Don't need/want the fall/spring items you've put out the last 2 weeks. it's January...not April!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    BAKERY STORY

Appliances REMOVED as of Jan. 08/09. 2013

Checked the - Regular Version of BAKERY STORY
    No longer available for purchase

Fireplace Oven - Released Dec.2011
    Strictly for style - same recipes as regular oven - not popular

Truffle Maker - Released Jan.20.2012 - Valentines - 2 recipes
    Fruit Chocolate Dip - Released Jan.20.2012 - Valentines - 2 recipes

Turkey Oven - Released Nov.13.2012 - 3 recipes

Coffin Drink Machine - Released Sept.27.2012 - 3 recipes

World Games Oven - Released Aug.05.2012 - World Games - 3 recipes
    Healthy Sweets Machine - Released Aug.05.2012 - World Games - 3 recipes

Candy Cane Maker - Released Dec.09. 2011-Christmas - 2 goal recipes
    Re-Released Feb.02.2012 - 2 recipes

Marzipan Oven - Released Dec.09. 2011 -Christmas - 1 recipe

Emerald Oven - Released Mar.15.2012 - St.Patricks - 3 recipes

Witches Cauldron- Released Sept.28.2012 - Halloween - 3 recipes

Winter Wonder Oven - Released Dec.11.2012 - 3 recipes

Dehydrator - Released Jan.13.2012 - 1 recipe

Sugar Coater - Released - Jan.13.2012 - 1 recipe

Candy Hatchery - Released Apr.05.2012 - Easter -4 recipes

Santas Oven - Released. Dec.27.2012

This is a bunch of BULL, we had to buy those ovens we should have been able to keep them for the coins we had to pay !!!

Did they give us back our coins or compensate us at all ? The answer is NO !!!

I am one very pissed off Cajun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    This is a bunch of BULL, we had to buy those ovens we should have been able to keep them for the coins we had to pay !!!

Did they give us back our coins or compensate us at all ? The answer is NO !!!

I am one very pissed off Cajun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you paid for an appliance and did not sell it then you should still have it. TL did not take away anything that was PAID for, just the ability to buy more.(other than the candy cane recipe that we paid to buy the appliance of)

TL gave ample opportunity to buy the items from the time of issue. Now they are off the market. Some feel earlier notice and a list of items to be removed should have been given.

they need to let anybody who wants to get the appliances that were removed get them... I dont think it is cool that they removed stuff that was payed for... If someone wanted to pay for them and use them then they should be able to keep them... and the ones who didnt get a chance to pay for them but wants them should be able to get them still...

Any news on the Candy Cane (9 hour) recipe that was removed from the special appliance? Will we, or won't we, be getting the special appliance recipe back?

Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Any news on the Candy Cane (9 hour) recipe that was removed from the special appliance? Will we, or won't we, be getting the special appliance recipe back?
    No additional recipes will be returning at this time. The only reason some recipes were added back was because they were required in order to complete Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I never buy more than 4 specialty ovens at a time. Sometimes I buy only 1. With that strategy I have cooked recipes as they came out, and easily mastered them, then looked forward to cooking something else. Realistically nearly every player has the opportunity to master each recipe as it comes out, and have the recipe sit on the counter for AGES.
    Except for you know, new players. And also most people who play this game casually. It's daunting enough to play through all the limited time goals that require 40 of everything, and then you have to worry about all these recipes and appliances you haven't gotten to try yet disappearing before you get to them. When I started playing I added tons of neighbors who were also starting out. Most of them quit around level 20. I get making decor items limited edition and all, but the recipes? there shouldn't be a time limit so people can play as much or as little as they want, when they want it. I think the only way pulling them makes sense is if they plan to re-release them again later.