Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Red velvet cookies are still under the regular oven on the christmas game for IOS.
    They are not on the regular bakery game(for IOS)
    What oven 4 the regular bakery story?

I get having to remove holiday content to make room for new content. But if you guys say (and I am talking to TL here) that if you master a recipe of the holiday content you can keep it, YOU HAD BETTER STICK TO YOUR PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I woke up this morning to find my mastered recipes gone, VANISHED, MISSING!

What on Earth happened?!?!?!?!?!?

SO UPSET at how Team Lava handled this. I will likely be quitting all the games

Will the christmas Version Application Keep all Holiday stuff and recipes Forever ?

or just for for a while ?

Quote Originally Posted by FrogsyLu View Post
    My question is ... Why FrozenTurtle (TeamLava Staff) said:

"Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed UNLESS you have master it. If you want to KEEP these recipes, BE SURE to MASTER IT before the deadline"

Why said that if TL planned to remove anyways?

If she represents TL, I think we deserve an explanation.

I just can't understand.
    Agreed. We were also told recipes on purchased appliances would not be removed. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    ... Why were we given false information ?! All that time and god knows the coins wasted on trying to master things before today.
    You answered your own question. TL gave a statement saying we could keep recipes that we mastered. So people used coins/time and GEMS to complete them so they could keep the recipes. People used GEMS people BOUGHT GEMS. Goal accomplished.

Yep, lost the ones I mastered and I did use Gems! I am so frustrated right now!

Fashion Designer
    OK, I understand the frustration of wanting to have done all that you can do, but the story games need to purge old content to be compelling. This game is about math and money management. With 30 tables and 8 appliances in bakery at a time, a diligent mathmatical player can (from the point of beginning the game) purchase appliances, master all the original and upcoming recipes and buy decor. Why frustrate new players with huge amounts of out dated content?

No one goes into Macy's and is thrilled to see content from 6 months and certainly not a year ago. If you didn't buy that pair of shoes last month that are now gone, well, the style will be updated next year.

As a game, if there were no challenge or risk it would be boring! Until the price hike players complained that they had multimillions in coins and wished they could buy gems with those millions. It was not challenging and I stopped playing as much. Now I have to calculate more carefully and I'm interested when updates come.

If you missed some recipes that are now gone, it's ok! New recipes are constantly being offered and you can be successful at mastering EVERYTHING Currently In The Menu. No one who wasn't in the game from the first year would have been able to master each recipe that was ever offered. I haven't, and I've been here from day 1.

As a long time player I am personally glad the recipes are gone. They clog up the menu for those who have mastered them, and I would hate to be a new player and have an INSURMOUNTABLE amount of last years event recipes to master with new ones coming each week! More recipes are coming that all of us can get a handle on.

While I still have cranberry juice on my counters from a year ago, I never got to bake mince pie so I'm glad its finally gone and I don't have to think about it. Ok, I'm thinking about it a little...At the same time we have other pies and I gladly tossed thousands of (insert season of your choice) pie dishes into cyberspace so I would have counter space.

I look at old decor that I spent coins and gems on and wonder why when the new decor is so amazing!

Hate this post if you wish, but I will still accept your neighbor requests.

LOL saucysammis.... great post... I mastered a few of the christmas recipes... I got my gems for them, Im happy to have those gone and get some new food... HURRY THURSDAY!!!! LETS SEE WHATS IN STORE FOR US!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    OK, I understand the frustration of wanting to have done all that you can do, but the story games need to purge old content to be compelling. This game is about math and money management. With 30 tables and 8 appliances in bakery at a time, a diligent mathmatical player can (from the point of beginning the game) purchase appliances, master all the original and upcoming recipes and buy decor. Why frustrate new players with huge amounts of out dated content?

No one goes into Macy's and is thrilled to see content from 6 months and certainly not a year ago. If you didn't buy that pair of shoes last month that are now gone, well, the style will be updated next year.

As a game, if there were no challenge or risk it would be boring! Until the price hike players complained that they had multimillions in coins and wished they could buy gems with those millions. It was not challenging and I stopped playing as much. Now I have to calculate more carefully and I'm interested when updates come.

If you missed some recipes that are now gone, it's ok! New recipes are constantly being offered and you can be successful at mastering EVERYTHING Currently In The Menu. No one who wasn't in the game from the first year would have been able to master each recipe that was ever offered. I haven't, and I've been here from day 1.

As a long time player I am personally glad the recipes are gone. They clog up the menu for those who have mastered them, and I would hate to be a new player and have an INSURMOUNTABLE amount of last years event recipes to master with new ones coming each week! More recipes are coming that all of us can get a handle on.

While I still have cranberry juice on my counters from a year ago, I never got to bake mince pie so I'm glad its finally gone and I don't have to think about it. Ok, I'm thinking about it a little...At the same time we have other pies and I gladly tossed thousands of (insert season of your choice) pie dishes into cyberspace so I would have counter space.

I look at old decor that I spent coins and gems on and wonder why when the new decor is so amazing!

Hate this post if you wish, but I will still accept your neighbor requests.
    Everything you're saying is valid. They still LIED and should have made their intentions clear. It's the same thing as Macy's saying "All winter jackets only on sale until next week" and then they wipe out all the Jackets, kitchen appliances, bedding, sports equipment and shoes. Makes NO sense and is false advertising. "Removing holiday content" is all they said and after NUMEROUS posters asked for clarification, we were ignored. Last I checked the Olympics weren't a holiday.